"Your status is still pending a final decision"

Megfly

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! i applied for the Disney internship program for the spring of 2010. The last letter I got from Disney told me that my status was still pending a final decision. That was on September 11th... I haven't heard from them since.. should i be worried? :/

A bunch of people get that letter and a lot of them get in. I got the letter too but I ended up being accepted. Don't worry, you're not alone. ZoeDisney on here has been pending a long time like you too..I think you'll both get in! Good luck:cool1:

A bunch of people get that letter and a lot of them get in. I got the letter too but I ended up being accepted. Don't worry, you're not alone. ZoeDisney on here has been pending a long time like you too..I think you'll both get in! Good luck:cool1:

Okay thank you! I feel relieved! I'm getting really antsy waiting and not knowing. I need to sign up for next semesters classes in a couple weeks so i hope they tell me soon!

I got a pending letter & my girlfriend got accepted into "Photopass Photography"

The waiting is killing me. :confused3

It wouldn't hurt to still signup for classes the worst that could happpen is you dropping the classes once you get in. I read somewhere that the latest they let you know if you got in from a pending letter is December 1st. Also a lot of people go back to their registration and pick more roles to better their chances. Good luck I hope you get in.

How do you go back and pick more roles? I wanted to do that for my DLR application. Do I need to call them?

i had my interview on august 25th. I received my pending letter about september 1st or 2nd. I found out i was accepted to WDWCP this past wedensday. Sometimes, it just takes them a while.

I wont be attending WDWCP, but i will be at DLRCP!

I wouldnt worry though, you'll hear back soon.

i had my interview on august 25th. I received my pending letter about september 1st or 2nd. I found out i was accepted to WDWCP this past wedensday. Sometimes, it just takes them a while.

I wont be attending WDWCP, but i will be at DLRCP!

I wouldnt worry though, you'll hear back soon.

Hey congrats! It seems like you're from NYC too! Ah... but you won't be in FL. :sad1:

i am indeed from nyc. nope i wont be attending florida.
I have a feeling a lot more people from the east coast are staying on the east coast though.
i'm thinking of myself as a rebel heading to the west. haha

i got pended in september too! and i got accecpted a little under 2 weeks ago! keep the faith!

Just got my pending letter... *sigh*

Definitely better than last year's no though.

It said I'll know by January 1st - hopefully it's before then! Otherwise I don't have long at all to get ready if I get in!

They were rejecting people in September and they're still pending people almost into December? I'm extremely curious as to what their process is.

I can only hope that it means that I did well and they want me, but they don't have space?

I mean, last time when I applied for the current semester's program, I applied the first day it went up (late January), interviewed the following week, got rejected a month later, due to "space & interest." So you know that's just their way of letting you down nicely.... as nicely as you can crush dreams, that is. It's just like college admissions. :)

Just got my pending letter... *sigh*

Definitely better than last year's no though.

It said I'll know by January 1st - hopefully it's before then! Otherwise I don't have long at all to get ready if I get in!

I received a pending letter yesterday as well. :rolleyes1

And I got an email saying that I will know by Dec. 18th.

I received a pending letter yesterday as well. :rolleyes1

And I got an email saying that I will know by Dec. 18th.

Yeah I got that as well.. but i need to know.. like now... because my housing wants their key back by the 14th and i dont know whether or not I will need it because i don't know if i was accepted yet! x.x Also the stuff that is in my dorm would be going with me to florida.. but my stuff needs to be out on the 14th... and i don't want to take everything home and then get rejected. ughh.

Yeah I got that as well.. but i need to know.. like now... because my housing wants their key back by the 14th and i dont know whether or not I will need it because i don't know if i was accepted yet! x.x Also the stuff that is in my dorm would be going with me to florida.. but my stuff needs to be out on the 14th... and i don't want to take everything home and then get rejected. ughh.

If that's the case, I might call Disney on Tuesday, since the deadline for CPs to extend is Monday. They might be able to tell you on the phone, or expedite your app.

ETA: I also got that email... and yet I still stalk my mailman every day.

If that's the case, I might call Disney on Tuesday, since the deadline for CPs to extend is Monday. They might be able to tell you on the phone, or expedite your app.

ETA: I also got that email... and yet I still stalk my mailman every day.

Well I didnt get in.. my moms a travel agent and has different disney numbers.. and she finally got a hold of someone that could tell me something.. and well after all these months from ... august to now.. that i've been pending.. yeah they don't have room.. and i was told i should apply sooner.. i was like.. uh i applied in August. So bleh... I guess i'll try again next year..

Aww, I'm sorry.... did you get the email yet? Or just the phone call?

And always apply again.. that's what I did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter