Your worst holiday photo

Dimplenose

Stranger from the outside
Inspired by this news report

BBC News Report

Would anyone care to share their photographic disasters?

Not so much a disaster as an accidental shot on Kilimanjaro Safari

Is it just me that takes these photos or just me that is silly enough not to delete them?

The boat dock at RPR (I think!)

Oh, well, it must be me. Here is my final confession to being a rubbish photographer.

My excuse is that I was trying out the zoom feature.

DD wasn't too impressed!

:lmao:

I will have a look through my photos to see what I have. I'm sure I must have some!

'Dad, will you take a photo of me in front of Hogwarts'

DSCN1868.jpg

Apparently I should have said I wanted Hogwarts in the photo too :rotfl:

I did get one with Hogwarts included eventually :goodvibes

:rotfl:

Thanks for joining in. I'm glad I'm not the only one that takes "atmospheric" shots.

I am pretty sure I delete them all but my finger is a big photo bomber It sneaks in half my pictures :lmao:

This was my attempt to get a photo for DH with the kids at Dinosaur, after I yelled "I got it!" . :confused3 Bonus, it looks like DD had to go to the bathroom bad! I had to listen to DH for the entire wait and ride complain to me that I don't use zoom and wait for everyone to get ready... needless to say we retook the picture AFTER the ride and it turned out much better. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: That's one to embarrass her with in later years!

Love their matching t-shirts - were they special commemorative ones?

:rotfl2: That's one to embarrass her with in later years!

Love their matching t-shirts - were they special commemorative ones?

Gotta love those embarrassing moments! :lmao:

Their t-shirts are homemade. I used iron on vinyl and an exacto knife.

I love this thread Libby, it's a brilliant idea. :thumbsup2

I knew I'd have some somewhere. Here's one at Paris - DDs wanted it to be one of those photos where you're propping the Eiffel Tower up. The world and his wife were there doing the same thing on their mobiles and all their photos looked like they were coming out just fine ..... :lmao:

File0288_450_x_600_.jpg

This was at Warner Brothers studio and I'm sure there was a reason why I took a photo of this carpet ..... but the reason escapes me now :rotfl2:

P1010613_600_x_450_.jpg

Yet another shadow of moi in the way ..... accompanied by a pair of not particularly attractive legs in lime green sandals ..... wonder if they're a DISer? ;)

P1010586_600_x_450_.jpg

This is at Laguna Beach - a) was I attempting to take DH and DD?? b) the scenic coastline?? c) the backpack?? d) or did I just press the button by mistake. :confused3

P1010400_600_x_450_.jpg

I love this thread Libby, it's a brilliant idea. :thumbsup2

I knew I'd have some somewhere. Here's one at Paris - DDs wanted it to be one of those photos where you're propping the Eiffel Tower up. The world and his wife were there doing the same thing on their mobiles and all their photos looked like they were coming out just fine ..... :lmao:

File0288_450_x_600_.jpg

This was at Warner Brothers studio and I'm sure there was a reason why I took a photo of this carpet ..... but the reason escapes me now :rotfl2:

P1010613_600_x_450_.jpg

Yet another shadow of moi in the way ..... accompanied by a pair of not particularly attractive legs in lime green sandals ..... wonder if they're a DISer? ;)

P1010586_600_x_450_.jpg

This is at Laguna Beach - a) was I attempting to take DH and DD?? b) the scenic coastline?? c) the backpack?? d) or did I just press the button by mistake. :confused3

P1010400_600_x_450_.jpg

Love these!!

I am loving these photos. I think they are better (worse?) than the ones on the BBC article. :lmao:

I am very impressed with the handmade t-shirts, Sara. Could you show a close up of them?

I think this is a truck in Twister in US, I'm sure in years to come I will look back fondly at it...

Tried to take a selfie in front of the castle. I seriously have no idea why it is so foggy looking. None of my other pictures came out like this (not that it was even a good shot to begin with) but I still find this picture super creepy.

Snapchat-20140423104743-1_zpsb38543bf.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter