You're favorite PIC from a trip...and why!

OU1247

WDW Newbie
If you guys like me you took a ton of pictures at WDW.
I will admit that I took over 1000. It was our first time.

It's kind of funny of all the Artistic type shots I took, my favorite picture is of my 13 year old w/ goofy. I even took it with my point and shoot.

He just let his "teenage" guard down.
What's your favorite pic and why?
Disney2008161.jpg

From our January trip.. we had just finished dinner at Trail's End and were on the boat from Fort Wilderness to the Magic Kingdom for P&PP, I tapped my wife on the shoulder with camera ready and snapped this off the cuff more or less. So pretty much the same story as you OU1247.. over a thousand great shots of parks, rides, shows, fireworks, attempts at artistry, etc etc, and it still comes back to who I was there with :lovestruc

P1296429_800.jpg

and it still comes back to who I was there with :lovestruc
]

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! SO SWEET!

For me it was the journey back in time... Nostalgia rocks! I had no idea how happy I would be to return to these subs until I started to board. Same feel (metal.. REAL METAL)... same sound (echo).. same smell!! Everything hit me all at once. I really enjoyed sharing this bit of my childhood with my family.

Second sub of the day!
2008-7SoCalDisneylandDAY2002-3.jpg

My favorites are always of the kids- ;) So easy to get good pictures of them when they are having fun.

264793211_FfAzm-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter