You're going back and doing what Updated 10/3 10K

I found this PTR from a link in your signature. I didn't read the whole PTR, but it caught my attention because I did my first Princess Half Marathon in 2010 (I just finished my TR for it...I am SLOW! :lmao:). I'm not doing the 2011 one, but I would like to do the Princess again in the future. There were times that I thought I crazy for voluntarily signing myself up to do it, but it was mostly fun and I felt such a sense of accomplishment at the finish line!

I am looking forward to hearing how the race goes for you. I also alternated walking and jogging. The two of you sound like you have been much more consistent in your training than I was. I wish you the best!

Thanks. I found your trip report when I was planning to do the half. Unfortunatly real life got in the way for both Jenn and myself so we are going to have to hold off on the princess half for this year. Trying to decide if we should just plan on running it next year and finding another half to do before next year.

Disney trip is off for this year :( . Just today we took the last 52 (i think we have 6 points that we are going to lose) DVC points and booked a birthday trip for the girls at Hilton head.

Thanks. I found your trip report when I was planning to do the half. Unfortunatly real life got in the way for both Jenn and myself so we are going to have to hold off on the princess half for this year. Trying to decide if we should just plan on running it next year and finding another half to do before next year.

Disney trip is off for this year :( . Just today we took the last 52 (i think we have 6 points that we are going to lose) DVC points and booked a birthday trip for the girls at Hilton head.

Awww. :hug: I remember seeing you post on my TR. Your screen name looked familiar.

That really stinks about having to cancel. If you wanted to do a different half marathon, I would try the Rock and Roll series or maybe the Disney Wine and Dine. I considered doing the Mardi Gras half here in New Orleans in late February, but decided not to. It's one of the Rock and Roll ones; last year was the inaugural and it was televised here and looked like fun.

I am aiming for the 2013 Princess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter