Yourride confirmation

margaretCT

Mouseketeer
Have tried calling both Yourride phone numbers (866 and 407 numbers) to confirm reservation for tomorrow. Got messages from operator that "wireless customers were not available" and when I did get thru on 407 number, got message to the effect that "our receptionists are not taking calls".

Do I really need to confirm and should I be concerned that they do not answer their phone? Are they not answering because it is Saturday?

Margaret in CT

PS I'm also sending them an e-mail now, too, in case they are checking their mail.

Got thru to Rabbit. Don't know what the phone problem was but we are all set for tomorrow.

Margaret in CT

Should have mentioned in previous post that phone problem was not Yourride but something with phone company because twice after my first post I got someplace called "Dakota Industries". Must have been some crossed phonewires or something for a few hours on Saturday.

Margaret in CT

MargaretCT, I also wanted to confirm Yourride for next Tuesday. I sent two e-mails and I guess they got lost in the huge volume he receives. I reached Rabit yesterday morning, he was driving and asked me to call him back after 7pm Florida time. We confirmed everything and he really helped me with ideas of what we can do for the 5 hours before our flight leaves MCO after we get off the ship. Glad it worked out for you and me! Have a great trip, we're packing today!

If we have already booked, and have a confirmation number do we need to reconfirm closer to the trip? If so, how close to departure should we do this? Thanks for the help.

Ciao,
Mort.

just peace of mind, I reconfirmed a few days before we left and Rabbit got right back to me. We took off in a snowstorm, so I had to call him from the runway (as we sat being de=iced again) to let him know we would be late, and he said he would keep an eye on the arrival time...

You don't really have to reconfirm. I had made my reservations 3 months earlier, even though I had all the printouts and paperwork and phone #'s, it still made me feel better.

I probably wouldn't have called to confirm but it wasn't me flying but my 19 year old DD and three of her college friends -- their first disney trip "solo".

DD called yesterday from DW. Their flight was 1/2 early but they were met with no problem. Didn't get the driver's name from her, but she said he was "wicked nice"!

Margaret in CT

Thanks. :D I'm so edgy about making sure everything's okay, that I phoned the reservation number today to make sure my travel agent booked the right hotel. Maybe I should have just booked everything for now, instead of almost another 3 weeks...

Ciao,
Mort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter