yourride.net? do they have limo service

chellie11/02

Earning My Ears
Only 56 days away and counting. I already booked a limo thru tiffany's and after reading the boards I know I made a mistake. I went on yourride's website but could not find prices for limos. Does anyone know if they have limo's??? I really want a limo ride and excellent service.

Thanks Chellie:wave:

Then book yourride! we just returned last night and were very pleased with yourride. We had a limo pick us up at the airport, take us to the Swan, then from the Swan to the Hard Rock and Hard Rock back to the Airport. They were on time, pleasant and we had a very nice and helpful driver, Moe. We would definitely recommend them and use them again. Also, for four of us, it was less expensive to take the limo service at yourride then a shuttle (Mears) or taxi. Plus you have the added convenience of leaving for the airport when YOU want to, not 3 hours early like the shuttle services insist on.

Prices were reasonable. We had a 3 trip ride for $100. E-mail for a price right through the website.

I think you had a town car, not a limo for that price.

But yes, Yourride DOES have limo service. I got a good quote for a limo service in August.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter