Yourride questions (Rabittsz?)

The Sybah Shelstah

Mouseketeer
Hi there!
Just thought I'd ask a couple of questions about yourride before making up my mind if I should do that, rent a car, or just do Mears (with no stinkin' coupon since WDW doesn't love me that way. LOL)

A) I noticed the "30 min free" many times. If you are stopping at something like Walmart- which is where I would want to stop- is that okay? I mean are there only certain places you can stop? And if that is okay.... ofcourse just running in and out as quickly as possible- what would happen if you were in line and say it was busy (just a what if- because when I went to Walmart a few times our last trip it was ALWAYS busy! Even when I went one time at 2am!!! Ofcourse they have less registers open but still- it was very busy. I'm used to shopping late at night when my family is asleep -in fact just got back from one such Walmart trip LOL -where we live and it's always deadorama where I live. But there it sure was NOT ... very busy... huge long lines) and you went over the 30min? Do you just leave the line and not buy anything because you only have 30min? Or do you get charged more per minute over that or what? Please let me know. Not sure on the flexibility of that.

B) Would you be able to pick me up when I arrive on a late flight this Sunday? I realize it's short notice- and my flight arrives (supposedly- crossing fingers and toes LOL) at 11:15pm. If you can do that late/short notice... what time do I say to pick me up? I'm not sure what time I should say allowing for POSSIBLE delays (although I don't foresee any) and also getting through baggage claim/etc. ??? I also wouldn't want the driver to be waiting on me and then leave before I get to him or something!

C) Where do we meet the driver at when they pick us up at the airport? Would they pick me up on my trip back to the airport on the 28th AT ASMu or somewhere else?

and lastly
D) How long would it take to get to the airport from ASMu so I'd know what time to plan the pick up time to get me there atleast 1hr advance of my flight?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter