Yourride reservation problem

jody

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation with Happy Limo for April. Because of everything I've read on this board, I decided to try Yourride instead. I called Yourride, Rabbit answered. He must have been on a cell phone, he said he couldn't hear me very well, could I make my reservation online. I was able to ask him if it would be possible to get a reservation at Easter time and he said no problem. I made my reservation online but got no confirmation back so I e-mailed them and got no response to that either. I don't know what to make of it. Maybe I should stick with Happy Limo. What do you think?

How long ago did you make your online reservation? He usually gets back to you in a day or two. We have used him for our last three trips. The service was great. We just got back last week. No problems whatsoever. I didn't really like making reservations online the first time either, but he did get back to me. I think maybe it was a few days. If you don't hear from him by Wed. call him back.

I made the reservation online on Feb. 25 and e-mailed him on Feb. 28.

We do a lot of Disney cruises (just about every other month) and always use Happy Limo. We have never had any problems reaching them, either via phone or email, and they have always been right on time (or sometimes early...we stay at a hotel the night before our cruise, and when we get down to the lobby a little early they are often there waiting). Last month, we were delayed getting off te ship due to the new security procedures, and they were still there waiting for us. I don't think you'll have any problems if you stick with them. We're using them again for our trip next week, so I'll have a report.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We are using them for the first time in April. When I called him a few months ago with a question, I got him in a car too. He just told me to call him in the evening. Can you try that instead? He's probably much busier during the day with all the driving. I wouldn't give up just yet, they seem like a very nice team of people from all I've heard on this board.

I got a phone call from Yourride last night. He was very nice and confirmed my reservation. He said he e-mailed me twice. Might have been a problem with his computer. Everything's OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter