Yourride, thank you!

kirstenjet

Mouseketeer
Just used Your Ride on the holiday I've just been on. Bob was waiting for us when we arrived and helped with our very heavy cases.
What made the service even more outstanding, I got a little mixed up on my dates :o They were due to pick us up on the 20th Nov to return us to the airport to pick up the car I'd booked
(no car first week, I'm English I thought I'd get used to seeing the cars on the wrong side of the road before I attempted to drive that way!:teeth: )
Basically I got so carried away with holiday spirit I lost all track of the date and realised early evening that we were meant to pick up the car that day and so had been out when Your Ride came to pick us up!
Naturally I phoned to apologise for my mistake, not only did Rabbit accept my apology with good grace, he also said they would send a car for us the next day at no extra charge.
So Rabbit, I really can't thank you enough .

Cheers,
Zoe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter