• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yourride very NIIICCEEE

Tinky

<font color=CC66CC>Has FINALLY received her Offici
We used Yourride for our trip in August and I have to say I couldn't ask for better service. We had a stretch limo for our trip to and from the airport and back and forth to Seaworld and it was first rate!! Jim (i believe) was fabulous. Our flight in was about 15 minutes early so he tracked us down while we were picking up our luggage helped us take it outside, sat us in the shade and went to get the limo. He was extremely nice and had a lot of great information about Orlando, Seaworld and WDW. We would have no reservations at all about using this service again! Great job Rabbitt! :Pinkbounc

So glad to hear the good reports are continuing. Our trip is almost here and we have booked Yourride for the first time (have used Happy Limo in the past).

We used Yourride in June and will use them again in 3 weeks. We also had a stretch limo and Jim as our driver. He was the best!!! I'm looking forward to using them again!

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter