Yum of Yuck......part 2

neither.....cereal is not on the diet anymore, except oatmeal

crossword puzzle or word search puzzle?

yuck on the word search...but as a teacher they consumed empty space in the lesson plan..so yum

yum on crossword...love the challenge, but briam willimas reported they were not mental exercise, so yuck, but anyhow started my 6 month paper subscrition local yuma, crossword puzzle, but i cheat, I need the answers or I will not do the puzzle...yuck

mud between your toes?

Oh no....didn't you read on the community board...it is YYYYYYUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKYYYY🙏🙏🙏🙏

it has always beenyum....but been so long.....not ven a fan of good and plenty.

gum drop candy?

yuck....not a fan of that or black licorice, can't even stand the smell when DH eats some

white chocolate?

It is so YUCKY that I did not even touch this post yesterday....asparagus is the worse....I don't cane how many 50 ways to cook...still taste lige *%$#* gas!!!!

hominy corn whole?

Yep....I avoid noodles and we don't have a package in the house.. I once made zucchini bowls in the 70s...no one was impressed.

Lasagna with ground turkey?

was looking at some at the 99 cent store this morning on the way back from canceled C-scan at clinic, passed on the spring mix and went 99 cents on pure spinch to fry with other offerings...clerk said 1.49....and I said no...99 cents went back to the wall, she took down the small 99cent sign and then I got the bag for 99 cents...still two more signs indicating that top shelf is 99 cents.

spinach in scrambled eggs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter