YYC-YYZ-MCO on AC recently?

MistressGracey

Mouseketeer
Anyone recently fly the YYC-YYZ-MCO route on Air Canada? My bff is flying this route soon and wants to confirm whether or not you need to pick up luggage in YYZ before proceeding through customs...I know this used to be the case but I think it recently changed?

I will be meeting her for the YYZ-MCO portion of the flight so just want to get the times figured out so she isnt waiting around too long for me etc

No, they won't have to physically pick up the bag in YYZ.
After getting off the plane in YYZ, they'll follow the signs for the US connections area. Once there, they will identify their bag on a TV monitor, and proceed to customs preclearance. Should be a straightforward process, it is well signed.

You can meet your friend once past us security in the departures hall, or before they go through the us bag check in the domestic check in hall.

Hope that helps!

Apr/08: Offsite ~ Apr/09: Offsite ~ Apr/10: CR ~ Oct/10: Disney Paris Offsite ~ Apr/11: CR ~ Oct/11: CSR & POFQ (Purchased DVC ) ~ Jan/12: BLT & VWL ~ May/12: BLT & VWL ~ Oct/12: BLT & POR ~ Jan/13: SSR ~ May/13: VWL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter