YYZ Airport Hotel with Free Parking...

sean-1966

DIS Veteran
Anybody know of a hotel near the Toronto airport that offers free parking with a one night stay? It used to be pretty common but I can't even find it mentioned on any of the hotel websites...

Quite a few of them still do it... do a search for Stay and Fly, or Park Sleep and Fly packages online. I stayed at the Delta Airport last year, they had a package. I paid for my room overnight and had 7 days parking included. I think when I was researching there were also some Best Westerns and Holiday Inn Express as well as the Westin and Hilton that had packages. That's all I can remember off hand.

Julie

The Toronto Delta Airport West has a "park and fly" package which includes 10 days of parking.

Bon Voyage Stop Over Package
For two adults, rate includes:

one-night's accommodation
10 days complimentary parking
complimentary shuttle bus to and from Pearson International Airport
Additional days of parking are $8 per day plus taxes.

When booking by phone, please quote rate code "SEQ"

Offer valid between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010.

It's not free parking - it is built into your stay rate at a very reasonable price. In other words, if you book your hotel using airmiles, you'll have to pay for parking! Just make sure to inquire about Park and fly rates when booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter