Zeroing in on those DVC license plates...

MAC3

I'll be quiet now!
It's amazing that I could find one on the other side of the highway. I always get so excited when I notice them, so if you drive a black van that has a DVC plate on it and you were traveling South on Route 3 around the Treble Cove Road exit in Billerica.....

I saw you today!!! :hyper:

Lisa

Told my dh yesterday that I'm done leasing cars....I want my own dvc plate. Have to wait a year or two but I'll have time to come up with something that isn't being used. I keep my eyes open on the road too!!

Gold tone Sequoia here in the New Orleans area
"DVC OKW" if you see me honk.

We live in a state that requires both front and back license plates, so we can't mount our DVC "plate" on the front.

Until our first stop in Florida on the drive down, that is! :p

Once we cross the Florida border and stop for gas or whatever, out comes the screwdriver and the DVC plate goes on. That lasts until the day we leave, when it is my sad task to take the DVC plate off.

I've never seen one on another vehicle, even when I'm staying at WDW. I'll keep my eyes peeled this time to see if I can spot one!:)

We used to have our DVC plate on the front over our state issued plate, but were told to take it off by a state trooper at a road block.:(

We have our DVC member plate on front of our mini-van along with the Mickey antenna topper and the frame on the back plate that says "been there, Done that, Goin back".:teeth:

Goin back again and again and again......lol:tongue:

:wave:

Originally posted by Granny
We live in a state that requires both front and back license plates, so we can't mount our DVC "plate" on the front.

Neither can we in Ma. I have a Sable wagon and take those suction cup hook whatchamacallit, dohickeys, thingamagig.... and display my DVC plate that way.

Although I doubt too many people see it. I have seen many of them out there. A few in my rear view mirror too! I seem to pick up that symbol quickly.

Originally posted by MAC3
Neither can we in Ma.

actually, if you still have the old green plate like i do, you only need the rear plate :teeth: (i've had the same plate since 87)

i'm hoping to pick up a dvc plate on our trip!

If you see a brown (or sandstone metallic as Honda calls it) Pilot in NC with a DVC plate on the front, its probably me!:Pinkbounc

I saw a "IMTIGGER" the other day on my way to work. It was on a white Ford truck with the wide sides with NC plates. Made me wonder if it was anyone on here. I was so excited I wanted to make him pull over and meet him. :rolleyes: It doesn't take much.:teeth:

We have our DVC Member plates on the front of both our vehicles.

MAC3 -

MA has two old plate types - the red and green ones with 3 letters then 3 numbers that were rear plate only when issued. We have the green plate type on our blue Chevy Venture minivan and the DVC plate adorns the front. I you see me on the MA Pike or 128, please wave :)

Originally posted by wanna-b-Tink
If you see a brown (or sandstone metallic as Honda calls it) Pilot in NC with a DVC plate on the front, its probably me!:Pinkbounc

AND if you see a 'sandstone metallic' Honda Pilot in Kansas with a DVC plate on the front, it is me!!

ok, now i am really jealous of all of you!!! i need to get my hands on one of those plates when we are down there in oct!! gotta add it to my list!!! seems like there are alot of people from ma out there, and i feel the need to fit in!!! i have one of those old ma plates, the green lettering w/ the 3 numbers and 3 letters, so no front plate would look better on my jeep grand cherokee than my dvc plate!!! i'll be looking for all of yours on the mass pike!!

Originally posted by snoopyandpooh
Just wondering...are those plates for sale at the DVC resorts? Thanks. :wave2:

They had white plates with logo and DVC Member on sale at OKW when we were there in April

I want the vanity plates....hope there are some good sayings left, like DVC BWV, when I get mine in 2 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter