Ziplock bags

cinderlexa's mom

Happily addicted to WDW
I normally use ziplock bags that are bigger than gallon size for packing. This year I can't seem to find them...ideas?

Hi,
We use the Hefty 2.5 Gallon "ziploc" style bags (think Hefty's are called Onezip).
Our local Shoprite is the only place around here that we've been able to find them. For whatever reason, they're not that easy to find here in NJ.

I haven't seen them but what I did find were X Large and XX Large Ziplock bags. The x Large has 3 in the box and XX Large 2. Those things are HUGE!!!!

Price Chopper has the XL and XXL sized ones.

Deb

There are Price Choppers in Vermont too?? I knew here in Western Massachusetts and then in New York (Upstate). Never seen them In NH or Vermont.... Interesting! :)

I got the 2.5 gallon ones at Target in August. It was great deal they were on sale and had peel off coupons on them as well.

Lynn4Mel said:
There are Price Choppers in Vermont too?? I knew here in Western Massachusetts and then in New York (Upstate). Never seen them In NH or Vermont.... Interesting! :)

I actually do my grocery shopping in West Lebanon, NH. We live on the border of VT and NH.

Deb

I got the 2.5 gal. at our grocery store. There are 12 bags in each box. I am wondering if you can get them thru the Ziploc website? :confused3

Lynn4Mel said:
I haven't seen them but what I did find were X Large and XX Large Ziplock bags. The x Large has 3 in the box and XX Large 2. Those things are HUGE!!!!
They started advertising these here in Miami I noticed the Commercial today! ;) Hope I can find them somewhere, they are clear and have a handle--wonder if I can use them for Luggage!? :confused3 ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter