• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zoo Map

mAlien13

Down with Disney
Okay, I have been pouring over the interactive map on the zoo website, and I really don't seem to be having any luck deciphering it. :laughing: It looks like some paths are one-way only, and it isn't clear to me how you can get from some of the exhibits to others. I also can't tell if you can walk along the same paths that the bus tours use...are those bus roads only?

We are going to have about 5 1/2 hours, and will have to have a break for lunch. We are planning on seeing:

Pandas
Birds of Prey
Takins
Ituri forest
Tiger River
Gorilla Tropics
Absolutely Apes
Meerkats
African Kopje
Kangaroos
Koalas
Lions
Reptile House

Is it possible for us to follow a reasonable path that will allow us to see all of these? We can skip the Meerkats and the lions if time is too tight. Does it make sense to take the Skyfari to the back and then work our way back to the exit? I wanted to go to the Pandas first, but it looks like that might be almost to the back any way.

I was thinking we would take the Skyfari, see the Takins, then the birds, then the Pandas...but I have know idea how to best use the paths from that point to see the rest. I think it makes sense to end at the reptiles though.

Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks all!!! :grouphug:

I don't have the map in front of me, but all the paths are 2-way. When they note "up" or "down", it refers to which way the path slopes, since there are some seriously steep hills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter