• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

We booked a girls only trip for Sept 14-19, 2014 at AoA; this is our first trip, just us three, in almost 10 years!!! I'm waiting to see if any Florida Resident discounts come up, but I keep seeing a bounce back discount, can anyone please tell me what that is?

Bounceback discounts are offered only for current WDW resort guests, and can vary from free dinning to a % off. So the only way to book that is put the deposit down while you are staying on property and pending room availability

Bounceback discounts are offered only for current WDW resort guests, and can vary from free dinning to a % off. So the only way to book that is put the deposit down while you are staying on property and pending room availability

Thanks for clarifying!

Our Family is in!! Staying at POR 9/13-9/20. Hopefully they will offer Free Dining Again

We were in WDW and stayed at Pop 9/21-927. But before we left we booked a BB offer for 9/27-10/3. Booked at POFQ!!! Our favorite Mod!! Have never stayed at Coronada Springs but have seen some bad reviews. Anybody else stayed there and what is your opinion?

I already know what ADR I want but I'm sure it will change as it always does. Anybody else
Thinking about food?????

We are looking at
Garden grill- our must do
Cape may clambake- our other must do
Hollywood and vine lunch- tried for the first time this year and it was one of our favorites.
Crystal palace - hoping for an 8am pre opening

And the rest are all new for us
Tusker house- late breakfast
Chef mickeys- we have had breakfast a fee times but we are trying dinner
1900 PF for breakfast
And hoop de doo musical revue

Well I can't book until my next pay period (2 weeks :sad2:) BUT we are definitely heading down Sept 26 - Oct 3 at (probably) All Star Movies for the Food & Wine Festival and MNSSHP!!! I'm super excited, but I'll be more excited when I can actually book this thing! :lmao:

I already know what ADR I want but I'm sure it will change as it always does. Anybody else
Thinking about food?????

And yes I'm definitely thinking about food!! We're doing a Deluxe plan at DH's request so I have a pretty good plan in place already...

Sanaa (dinner)
Captain’s Grille (breakfast)
Le Cellier or Yachsman Steakhouse (depends on where I can get in)
Kona Café (breakfast)
California Grill (dinner)
Raglan Road (lunch)
Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner)
Boma (breakfast)
Jiko (dinner)
Sci-Fi Dine Inn (lunch)
Narcoossee’s (dinner)
Brown Derby F! package (lunch)
‘Ohana (LATE dinner)
Whispering Canyon Café (breakfast)
Biergarten (dinner)

pluse of course F&W festival snacks for lunches as needed :lmao:

Well I can't book until my next pay period (2 weeks :sad2:) BUT we are definitely heading down Sept 26 - Oct 3 at (probably) All Star Movies for the Food & Wine Festival and MNSSHP!!! I'm super excited, but I'll be more excited when I can actually book this thing! :lmao:

And yes I'm definitely thinking about food!! We're doing a Deluxe plan at DH's request so I have a pretty good plan in place already...

Sanaa (dinner)
Kona Café (breakfast)
Raglan Road (lunch)
Boma (breakfast)
Jiko (dinner)
Sci-Fi Dine Inn (lunch)
Narcoossee’s (dinner)
‘Ohana (LATE dinner)
Biergarten (dinner)

O my gosh! Love all the choices! I'm always excited about Disney food!!!

Yah for booking soon!!!!

Sanaa (dinner)
Kona Café (breakfast)
Raglan Road (lunch)
Boma (breakfast)
Jiko (dinner)
Sci-Fi Dine Inn (lunch)
Narcoossee’s (dinner)
‘Ohana (LATE dinner)
Biergarten (dinner)

O my gosh! Love all the choices! I'm always excited about Disney food!!!

Yah for booking soon!!!!

We were in WDW and stayed at Pop 9/21-927. But before we left we booked a BB offer for 9/27-10/3. Booked at POFQ!!! Our favorite Mod!! Have never stayed at Coronada Springs but have seen some bad reviews. Anybody else stayed there and what is your opinion?

We stayed at Coronado Springs for the first time just a few weeks ago. We have stayed at POFQ and POP in years past, and can honestly say Coronado is our new favorite resort. We stayed in Ranchos and the pool was awesome. Felt like we were alone most of the week at the resort. We did rent a car so I cant comment on the bus service, but the bus stop was right outside of our building.

We are staying at POR in 2014 since there will be 5 of us instead of 4, but am already missing Coronado.

I already know what ADR I want but I'm sure it will change as it always does. Anybody else Thinking about food?????

Us too!!! Since we haven't been in so long together we decided to keep it old school and do a bunch of favorites, with a few first thrown in!

Crystal Palace (pre-open)
Cinderella's Royal Table (fireworks!)
Be Our Guest (Dinner/first time)
1900 Park Fare (Breakfast)
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party (first time)
Tusker House (lunch/first)
Flying Fish (dinner/first)
Jelly Rolls (first)
Sci-Fi Dine-In (lunch)
Brown Derby (dinner/Fantasmic!/first)
Raglan Road (lunch)

March can not come quickly enough; I'm ready to snag those ADRs!!

Us too!!! Since we haven't been in so long together we decided to keep it old school and do a bunch of favorites, with a few first thrown in! Crystal Palace (pre-open) Cinderella's Royal Table (fireworks!) Be Our Guest (Dinner/first time) 1900 Park Fare (Breakfast) Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party (first time) Tusker House (lunch/first) Flying Fish (dinner/first) Jelly Rolls (first) Sci-Fi Dine-In (lunch) Brown Derby (dinner/Fantasmic!/first) Raglan Road (lunch) March can not come quickly enough; I'm ready to snag those ADRs!!

The dessert party is really good and the food is fantastic!!!

Hi everyone my fiancé and I are going Sept 22-28, 2014 for our Disneymoon. Neither of us have ever been. I am sooooo excited. For all of you veterans of DIsney, all recommendations fr honeymooners?

We'll I officially booked this morning Sept 26-Oct 3 at All Star Movies!! :cool1::cool1: We'll have the Deluxe Dining Plan and an 8 day park pass...no hoppers again this time. I swore I would never again do no hoppers, but since this trip is specifically dedicated to food rather than rides and we have multiple days at each park, I didn't see the need for the extra $$$

Feel free to join me in all the planning fun in my PTR here if you'd like!! (all welcome, the more the marrier ::yes::)

Hello everyone! My husband just gave me the go-ahead to book our September 2014 trip. Right now we are planning on September 14-19th most likely at AoA. Yay! Can't wait to start planning and getting some opinions on what we new things we should try. We will most likely be getting APs since we know we are going back again in September 2015. Happy planning to everyone!

We moved our trip some. We are now 9/12-9/21 at CSR :) Added a day and changed to our favorite MOD

We booked a bounce back offer for September 2014 at POFQ. 9/17-9/22:cool1:

We ended up bumping our mid October trip up a little bit!

We will be at AKV - Kidani 9/26-10/6... so excited!

Hoping to hit the MNSSHP twice during the trip - sometime towards the front half and on our last night as a nice farewell to WDW! :thumbsup2

Still waiting on flights to figure out dates but I have a change in resort it will be either Saratoga or Grand Floridian Villas :goodvibes

Planning on either the Alice in Wonderland tea party, Cinderella Royal Table, or BBB for our will be 4 year old, any suggestions or opinions on which would be best? She is a picky eater.

My Wife and I have officially booked our first Disney vacation together! I have been many times as a child (not in the last 7+yrs) and my wife has never been. Had to put off the honeymoon until I was out of the Army, but now we are Disney bound and staying at Wilderness Lodge. Any suggestions as to entertainment and good "couple" activities.

We will be dining at California Grill as our "date night" and will be going to all the parks, and I was hoping for some tips from you pros!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter