«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

I've been hovering on 11/18 for the last week or so. I knew hours would be updated for November, and MK has added a midnight day or two. Is it likely or possible they'll shift the 11/18 schedule for a post-midnight EMH (change the regular close) or are we firm at this point?

I've been hovering on 11/18 for the last week or so. I knew hours would be updated for November, and MK has added a midnight day or two. Is it likely or possible they'll shift the 11/18 schedule for a post-midnight EMH (change the regular close) or are we firm at this point?

MK was originally scheduled to close at 8pm (with EMH until 10pm). In mid-October, the change to 10pm close (EMH - midnight) was announced, so I don't know how likely it is that they would change it again.

MK was originally scheduled to close at 8pm (with EMH until 10pm). In mid-October, the change to 10pm close (EMH - midnight) was announced, so I don't know how likely it is that they would change it again.

I'd click like for helping out but... You didn't give the answer I wanted ;). Indeed I've watched the original schedule change but I was deluding myself I'd get a late night MK in this year. 2016 then :).

Thank you, btw.

I wonder when they will change the Dec. hours. I want to keep my pre park ADR's. We are going Dec. 7-14.

They're changed in the app for Dec, but I'm yet to be able to move FPs into those hours. Madness!!

How far in advance will they update park hours for Easter week 2016? I will be there on a pre-cruise stay March 24th-27th and just realized after reading another post that they may change hours and add EMH which will alter my plans. Thanks!

Hey everyone.

If hours near Christmas have been updated, is it safe to say that the first week of December is now etched in stone? MK still isn't opening until 9 AM on December 3 (it was 8 AM last year).

Thoughts?

Oooh! Can't wait to get home and have a look! I'm taking the train home from the city and the link is on my computer.... Sigh....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter