~ºoº November 27, 2010- Western Magic! ºoº~

We will be there and would love to do FEs. :)

We are DW - Sara
DH - Kile
DD - Grace - will be 10
DD - Abby - will be 10
DD - Lexi - will be 10
DS - Kit - will be 10
DD - Sophie Kate - will be 3

We have two connecting cat 4. Just booked this week!

We will be there and would love to do FEs. :)

We are DW - Sara
DH - Kile
DD - Grace - will be 10
DD - Abby - will be 10
DD - Lexi - will be 10
DS - Kit - will be 10
DD - Sophie Kate - will be 3

We have two connecting cat 4. Just booked this week!

:wave2: Hi! I'm Dawn and I travel with my two grandsons Skylar and Christian! Glad to have you!

Sorry I haven't been around much I just haven't had a minute to myself for too much DISing and things are calming down now so hopefully I can get back on the DIS more.

Monday was my Birthday had tea at the GF, and Dinner at Narcoossee's both made my day extra special since I haven't been too happy lately I had to give up my Job at WDW. Just couldn't physically stand for 14 hours a day as they required me to do so I quit. Sad as I really did love the job just physically couldn't do it.

It's been raining since Monday and I am glad as we need the rain but I miss the Sun.

Alright hope all is well!

Welcome to our new Cruisers!

Count us in - we just booked this cruise while on board the Wonder this past weekend. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. It will me me, DH and DD (age 12).

Tammy
:flower3:

Welcome Tammy and family! I take it you enjoyed your trip on the Wonder! Was that your first Disney cruise?

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. Kindda slow around here. I check twice a day for any activity!

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for the welcome - this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise - we did the Eastern on the Magic in May 2004. We did enjoy the Wonder, although 3 nights is way tooo short. We sailed with the "Kids Sail Free" promotion for my DD's 11th birthday. It was great to be back on a Disney ship (we sailed RCL in Dec 2007) and we are looking forward spending 7 nights on the Magic.

Tammy

Tammy, this will be our 3rd Disney cruise too! Same week for 07 and 08. This year we are spending two weeks at WDW! All together we will be gone 18 days! Can't wait!

How much fun would that be to get to spend your birthday on a cruise! Other than school holidays this week just works out best for the boy's school schedule.

Where do you live Tammy?

Amy or Sara--you out there!?! :flower3:

Dawn - wow 18 days - I can't imagine - will they all be at Disney? Sounds like a dream.

We live in Central PA - right outside of Hershey - how about you - where are you from?

My DD thought it was pretty cool too to cruise for her birthday - especially since we left her older sisters at home and she had mom and dad all to herself :lovestruc

Tammy
:flower3:

I have cruised with a lot of people from PA! I live in Kalamazoo, MI.

Going to be a nice day today. Mid 70s. I got the cabana scraped yesterday to prepare for painting today. It has needed painting since the wild hail storm we had last July--but it just wasn't on the to do list for last summer.

Have a great weekend!

HI Dawn,

Did you get your cabana painted? We have 535 days til we sail - man am I depressed - I want to go sooner. My DD wanted to sail next June for her HS graduation trip, but I can't afford the Med cruises and the cost for the 4/5 night Wonder cruises are sky high - can't justify the cost. So instead she decided to go to DL - I've started planning, but am at a loss as to what to see/do outside of DL - anyone have ant DL experiences/tips they's like to share? She wants to do Hollywood and the beaches. I told her to start doing some research to figure out what she wants to do.

Tammy

Hi you guys. We'll be booking in the next week. Just have to check what is included in "preexisting" in the trip insurance -- DS has asthma. I'm so excited and DH (while excited) doesn't want to talk about the cruise for at least 9 more months!

This will be our first cruise. Excited to find you all here!:yay:

We booked the cruise portion of our trip today! Yippee! Planning to go to WDW the 3 days prior - kind of crazy since it's T-giving but I didn't want to be that close and not go.
Lisa
Rodd - DH
Ethan - will be 9 at cruise time

Hi Lisa! We are debating to do one, two, or three nighs befoe the cruise aswell. :goodvibes

Has anyone looked at the excursions?
We'd like to do a dolphin encounter, and they offer it in Grand Cayman and Cozumel... just not sure which one to pick....:surfweb:

Hi Everyone,

We talked about doing WDW before the cruise, but not too sure. Our older DD's will be home from college for Thanksgiving break and we want to spend Thanksgiving with them - if we can get decent airfare we might all go to WDW, then have them fly home on Sunday - if not, we'll just travel to Orlando on Friday.

I would love to rent an electric car in Key West, probably do the stingrays in Grand Caymen and Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

Tammy

Good Morning! We are booked on this cruise! :cool1:

My first post here on DIS, I've been a lurker for too long. ;) I just found this thread and was glad to see that there are other people that plan as far ahead as I do. :)

It will be DH and myself, we don't have any children, and we will be celebrating his 40th birthday and our 10th wedding anniversary. We are first time cruisers so it will be great to hear advice from others on what they are doing.

We are booked in a Cat 6. Looking forward to obsessing with everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter