“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have pictures of the seating areas? If there are any on this thread... what page/post? thanks!

enhance

This is a picture previously posted by @FastPasser.

of course it would be way too much to ask for it to be available through January. I just hope they don't wait until christmas to open up January :P

Earlier today I received a voicemail from a CM "in response to your earlier email." The only email I've sent lately has been in regard to this (which I sent the day before they opened booking!). Her number was also from Disney Reservation Center. I had to leave a voicemail and she's only in the office Sun-Thursday until 4 p.m. so I guess I'll be waiting a few days to see what the call was about.

Sorry if this has already been asked, is there a reason the week of Dec 25 - 31 isn't available to book?

What events are happening At Epcot during that week? Are is it all the parks you are talking about.
It's not just Epcot, it's property wide. Park Event Operations, the department that puts on the FEA dessert party also does special and private events almost everywhere at WDW. Staffing and venue availability during the busiest week of the year are a challenge.

Earlier today I received a voicemail from a CM "in response to your earlier email." The only email I've sent lately has been in regard to this (which I sent the day before they opened booking!). Her number was also from Disney Reservation Center. I had to leave a voicemail and she's only in the office Sun-Thursday until 4 p.m. so I guess I'll be waiting a few days to see what the call was about.

I also sent an email and was able to take the call today when they reached out. The CM said she was responding to my email and said unfortunately the event dates are still not available. I freaked for a moment thinking the party was canceled! I explained that I had booked a September party yesterday. I provided my reservation # for the party and she said sure enough it is bookable and I’m all set. I felt badly for her that she didn’t even know it was open to book. She mentioned they have had a lot of emails about this. I told her about the issue I and many others had with having to right click on the time button and open in a new screen. I also explained that many people have had to pass on attending this party because dates were released so late and I hoped they could fix that for future guests/parties. She thanked me for my feedback and offered me a FastPass for our Epcot day. I gladly took her up on the offer and it was showing in MDE right after. It’s one of those multiple events ones, I’ve never had one so will research how that works but I appreciate it! I am guessing they were reaching out to you for similar reasons.:flower1:

I also sent an email and was able to take the call today when they reached out. The CM said she was responding to my email and said unfortunately the event dates are still not available. I freaked for a moment thinking the party was canceled! I explained that I had booked a September party yesterday. I provided my reservation # for the party and she said sure enough it is bookable and I’m all set. I felt badly for her that she didn’t even know it was open to book. She mentioned they have had a lot of emails about this. I told her about the issue I and many others had with having to right click on the time button and open in a new screen. I also explained that many people have had to pass on attending this party because dates were released so late and I hoped they could fix that for future guests/parties. She thanked me for my feedback and offered me a FastPass for our Epcot day. I gladly took her up on the offer and it was showing in MDE right after. It’s one of those multiple events ones, I’ve never had one so will research how that works but I appreciate it! I am guessing they were reaching out to you for similar reasons.:flower1:

Well that’s really cool! Was her name Yolanda?

Yes there are very good reasons, but it's a long, complex and boring explanation and I don't want to put people to sleep.

I would be very interested in the reasons as we are in Disney Oct. 21-28 and this was the only party my daughter wanted. Super bummed that it won't be available except on the 21st and that is our MNSSHP night.

I was able to find an earlier 'Ohana ADR so we will be attending the 9/7 party!!

I will be cancelling a 9/5 8:35p and 9/7 6:55p ADR at Ohana for 2 people at noon EST today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter