☆☆ The Official October 2016 Thread ☆☆

The current plan is for DD21 (well, she'll be 21 then!) to be there from 10/1 to 10/9 or so. (We're a bit flexible if discounts come out, but the main goal is to be there on 10/2, my birthday!)

I guess travel agents just received the park schedules for next year and they were lacking any EMH... I really hope the EMH just hasn't been finalized and thats why its missing. I'd be really upset if you didnt get the perk of EMH anymore when staying onsite. I'd go as far as saying there are people who may consider not staying on-site anymore if that happens.

I guess travel agents just received the park schedules for next year and they were lacking any EMH... I really hope the EMH just hasn't been finalized and thats why its missing. I'd be really upset if you didnt get the perk of EMH anymore when staying onsite. I'd go as far as saying there are people who may consider not staying on-site anymore if that happens.

I would be really disappointed at the lack of EMH, because DD and I really enjoy late EMH, but not having to drive while on vacation is enough of a perk for me to continue to stay onsite even without it.

I think it will definitely impact the choice of resort for some people. It's not a benefit we used often, if ever, but if it's in the literature offered when people book... it should be available.

On Monday morning, I'll be booking my 3rd solo trip to Disney World, staying in a river view Royal Room at Port Orleans Riverside, for October 24-28, 2016! With Dining Plan and Memory Maker. princess:

Who else is excited to finally be able to book their package? :goodvibes

I don't know if I'll be booking tomorrow but I'm excited (or maybe not!) to see the 2016 rates.

Also, I didn't book the dining plan. If we don't get free dining, I think I'm going to try paying cash this time around. I think we can eat for less than what dining would be ($1113) plus I was already budgeting extra money for alcohol. The last time I went to Disney without dining I backed out of meals because they were so expensive, but I'm budgeting for it this time and I'm going to try to let my cheapness go and just realize that yes, TS at Disney is expensive, but I have the money set aside.

Booked here too. :) 10/23 - 10/29 at the Poly, as expected. I know I'll be changing the rate to an AP or BB later, but the increase was only about 3% over 2015 rates.

Booked here too. :) 10/23 - 10/29 at the Poly, as expected. I know I'll be changing the rate to an AP or BB later, but the increase was only about 3% over 2015 rates.

I was pretty impressed with the rate increases - it fell just a little lower than I expected (I think I anticipate 5% when I'm planning a trip before rates come out) so I was very happy to see that I could lower the number on my budget spreadsheet!

I went with preferred at Pop, which I may get rid of, but it was very nice staying preferred our first trip.

Booked! 10/24 - 10/28 at Port Orleans Riverside, in a Royal Room (River View). With Dining and Memory Maker. So excited! :cutie: I love Fall at Disney!

Now if only the DVA website would finally come back up so that I can login and get my account number to pay the deposit... >:( But that's another thread entirely!

I was pretty impressed with the rate increases - it fell just a little lower than I expected (I think I anticipate 5% when I'm planning a trip before rates come out) so I was very happy to see that I could lower the number on my budget spreadsheet!

I went with preferred at Pop, which I may get rid of, but it was very nice staying preferred our first trip.
We stay at Pop during SWW & really value the closer room after a long day of walking around a park. We may not need much in terms of amenities during those trips, but saving even two minutes of walking is worth the extra cash to me! :faint:

Booked! 10/24 - 10/28 at Port Orleans Riverside, in a Royal Room (River View). With Dining and Memory Maker. So excited! :cutie: I love Fall at Disney!

Now if only the DVA website would finally come back up so that I can login and get my account number to pay the deposit... >:( But that's another thread entirely!
:welcome:

Booked! 10/02/2016 to 10/9/2016 at Pop Century. CinderElsa can you please change my resort we were going to stay at the CBR we have decided to change to the POP Century.

Happy Planning everyone :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter