08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love calling family and friends to tell them "We're going a cruise!" :lmao:

IMG_0024.jpg

Your family/friends probably say exactly what ours say....."Again?" :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: Yep, again!

I need to make sure that Bobby is ready for the cruise too ...

IMG_0044.jpg

One of the Holiday Decorations last year ...

IMG_0051.jpg

I was thinking of Brack when I was taking Pictures over the weekend.. I was taking them of things I don't normally take pictures of.. I must of pulled a Brack or two in WDW :rotfl:

I pulled a "Brack" too! :lmao: I caught myself doing the same thing on our trip to WDW last week. I was taking pictures of the floor and walls. Some people did give me some strange looks. :rolleyes1 They must not be DISers. The kids got into finding the "Hidden Mickeys" this past trip. However, some of their "Hidden Mickeys" weren't so hidden (like a picture of Mickey Mouse :rolleyes: ). But, they were having fun. :dance3:

"Pulling a Brack". . . Add that one to our DISboards Dictionary! :rotfl:

- Jennifer

Notice the Mayor in the Background ... :thumbsup2

Pictures018.jpg

Or the same Ears..

Pictures003.jpg

Oh and this one.. I laughed knowing I had the same picture, mine is just Fuzzy compared to yours...

Pictures061.jpg

I wonder how many people out there have the same Disney Photos ?? :confused3

Our avatar is a picture we actually took and I have seen a similar shot several places. I love that photo and it was the background on my computer for several months. That is a record for me. :)

- Bill

It was great to be able to see this twice last year .... wasn't it Angie?

IMG_0073.jpg

Our avatar is a picture we actually took and I have seen a similar shot several places. I love that photo and it was the background on my computer for several months. That is a record for me. :)

- Bill

I have one of those tooooooooooooo

Pictures007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter