08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did have buttons one cruise with everyone's DIS name and real first name. It helped when we were meeting. We attached them to our lanyards.

Mine was real hard DISName brack real name Brack:lmao:

We've never done MVMCP either. But I'm starting to get tempted - if its not too late to get tickets. In addition to the parades and such, are the ride lines shorter? Or is it just a madhouse of people?

It's a fun madhouse of people though :santa:

When I use Email and don't have these smilies, its like my hands are tied! :sad2:

We use LotusNotes for The Salvation Army worldwide for e-mail. There are no :confused3 I so badly want to use them sometimes :rolleyes1

Ok, really... you guys are gonna scare him. :scared1:

He's being a party pooper about the whole thing. Saying he's not gonna wear the shirt or anything. But I'm the one packing the luggage. :rolleyes1

We can't let him know I've been talking about him... shhhh. :tiptoe:

:lmao: I need to find a stalking smilie somewhere :laughing:

A couple of years ago now I had my right hip completely replaced. The implant is made of titanium and a very tough ceramic. It should last forever! :thumbsup2

The downside ..... is going through airport screening. I tell them everytime and everytime I set the alarm off. I then get completely searched. :upsidedow Now when I fly I wear a t-shirt, short pants and sandals. The sandals come off easy and the rest of my outfit hides absolutely nothing! :3dglasses The TSA people are usually fairly nice about it and tell me that even with a doctors note they will still need to do a complete search. The note just tells them where to look.

I've been patted down a couple of times and the last one wanted to know if I wished to go to a room so it wouldn't be seen out in the public area. I said that I was fine right there and did not want anything to slow me up .... so pat away.! :flower3: I just wished that he would give me flowers afterward. :lmao:

One of these days I'm betting that I am going to have to show someone my scar. :scared: Better yet will be when I go through the new machine which will show the hip implant on screen. :thumbsup2

well I am having no luck what-so-ever with trying to get this note, the doctors office told me to call the people that provided the device then they told me I need a serial number which I called the doctor back and they don't have it so I called the hospital and they transfer me then they transfer me then they transfer me then they transfer me........... :furious: finally the last person told me to call back tomorrow as everyone who would know something is gone.......my question is why wouldn't they be able to just pull up his chart and get the serial number........ I use to work for medical records and it is not that hard.... It's just that no body wants to do it, I was angry when the doctors nurse said if I needed any further assistance just give them a call :sad2: , like hello I think it is their job to do the chasing seeing how they never applied for the card. The lady from the device place was very kind she tried everything to look him up but could not find anything where as everyone else keeps pawning me off...........

OK I feel much better now, thanks for letting me vent.

Does anyone know when they put up the Halloween decorations at MK?

- Bill

They were in place by the end of the second week in September this year

IMG_8872.jpg

CURSES TO YOU ALL AND THE MOCKING SOUND OF MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK!!!

*ahem*

Ok... I'm better now...

There's always grandchildren and other people's children :woohoo:

You can teach them all kinds of bad behavior and then give them back :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Welcome, belle69! We're a fun bunch--you'll have a great time!

As for DIS name/real name--mine's not all that hard either!

Beth

This will be my first cruise and first trip outside the U.S. other than a drive-by of Canada.

we're from Tennessee, traveling w/ mother in law. husband (39), son (10) and daughter (5); sister-in-law (30-something) and brother in-law (30 something); another sister in-law (30-something) and her son (13).

We can't wait.

Welcome Aboard! :goodvibes

First post on the DISBoard too! :woohoo: I hope we hear more from you soon, This is a great bunch of people on this thread. :grouphug:

This will be my first cruise and first trip outside the U.S. other than a drive-by of Canada.

we're from Tennessee, traveling w/ mother in law. husband (39), son (10) and daughter (5); sister-in-law (30-something) and brother in-law (30 something); another sister in-law (30-something) and her son (13).

We can't wait.

:welcome: Yeaaaaaaaaaa Newbies !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Jump right in and Join the party.. Nice to meet ya..
There is a Blog link in JsMom2 signature for this cruise if you are interested in Joining us in our planned festivities..

well I am having no luck what-so-ever with trying to get this note, the doctors office told me to call the people that provided the device then they told me I need a serial number ...........

OK I feel much better now, thanks for letting me vent.

The real problem is that even with a note from the doctor the TSA is going to screen him really close if he "beeps". I even thought of taking one of my xrays but it wouldn't matter. They're going to make sure that I'm not hiding anything. :confused3

This is the motto my family and friends tend to live by too...:sad2:

ohh wait I do the same thing with my brothers kids....:rolleyes1

I was caught teaching one of my very young nephews how to put green peas in his nose and "shoot" them across the table. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter