08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to check my other threads before DW gets home. :surfweb: BRB

well I am having no luck what-so-ever with trying to get this note, the doctors office told me to call the people that provided the device then they told me I need a serial number which I called the doctor back and they don't have it so I called the hospital and they transfer me then they transfer me then they transfer me then they transfer me........... :furious: finally the last person told me to call back tomorrow as everyone who would know something is gone.......my question is why wouldn't they be able to just pull up his chart and get the serial number........ I use to work for medical records and it is not that hard.... It's just that no body wants to do it, I was angry when the doctors nurse said if I needed any further assistance just give them a call :sad2: , like hello I think it is their job to do the chasing seeing how they never applied for the card. The lady from the device place was very kind she tried everything to look him up but could not find anything where as everyone else keeps pawning me off...........

OK I feel much better now, thanks for letting me vent.

I know the feeling all to well.. Try and find an Orthopedic Surgen in NJ who knows how to remove flexable metal rods out of a child's leg.. When they were inserted by a Sports Medicine Expert Orthopedic Surgen in Colorado :headache: No one here had the right Tools to remove the Rods.. One Dr told us he has never seen anything like it.. :confused: DS had to wait an extra week so the Dr could have the tools Fed Ex'ed to him..

yep sure wish it was on the 15th.

:wave: see you all tonight :)
Have fun chasing the pirate:

I simply hate it when DH is in a Bad Mood :mad:
He doesn't care about anything right now and I get "Not in particularly" answer when I ask him he if wants to do stuff..

At least he brought me Coffee & Donuts :surfweb:
*hides the double chocolate glazed from Jennifer* :rolleyes1

I simply hate it when DH is in a Bad Mood :mad:
He doesn't care about anything right now and I get "Not in particularly" answer when I ask him he if wants to do stuff..

At least he brought me Coffee & Donuts :surfweb:
*hides the double chocolate glazed from Jennifer* :rolleyes1

He can't be in too bad a mood :hug: coffee & donuts :thumbsup2 :coffee:

They were in place by the end of the second week in September this year

IMG_8872.jpg

Very cool. Thanks Brack! I am beginning to wonder if there is anything you DON'T have a picture of. :lmao: In all honesty, I am actually jealous of all the things you have seen and they get me excited to see what you have photographed. Keep the pictures coming! :thumbsup2

- Bill

There's always grandchildren and other people's children :woohoo:

You can teach them all kinds of bad behavior and then give them back :thumbsup2 :lmao:

That works out great--unless they happen to live with you! That was quite an adjustment. Jim is great at teaching Shannan things that she shouldn't do at home. Her parents frequently send her up to our "suite" when she's all riled up. He also likes to teach her to sing the words to 50's and 60's songs--she loves "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash. So I occasionally have to listen to Jim, who couldn't carry a tune in a basket, and Shannan, who's not such a bad singer, give a rousing rendition of "Ring of Fire" or "Blue Suede Shoes"--usually at some inappropriate moment like in a restaurant:rockband:.

Beth

A couple of years ago now I had my right hip completely replaced. The implant is made of titanium and a very tough ceramic. It should last forever! :thumbsup2

The downside ..... is going through airport screening. I tell them everytime and everytime I set the alarm off. I then get completely searched. :upsidedow Now when I fly I wear a t-shirt, short pants and sandals. The sandals come off easy and the rest of my outfit hides absolutely nothing! :3dglasses The TSA people are usually fairly nice about it and tell me that even with a doctors note they will still need to do a complete search. The note just tells them where to look.

I've been patted down a couple of times and the last one wanted to know if I wished to go to a room so it wouldn't be seen out in the public area. I said that I was fine right there and did not want anything to slow me up .... so pat away.! :flower3: I just wished that he would give me flowers afterward. :lmao:

One of these days I'm betting that I am going to have to show someone my scar. :scared: Better yet will be when I go through the new machine which will show the hip implant on screen. :thumbsup2

:lmao:

I saw the new machine on a TV Special I was like, :scared1: Just how many people will see the outline of my Granny Panties :scared: Maybe I will have to buy 2 new fancy pretty undies just for Airport Security..

Speaking of... DH travels more then I so he got "Clear" and goes through the other extra short line for Security.. Well he generally takes the bag so I can just walk through and catch up to him a little faster.. Well coming home he had his bag opened and searched.. What was inside?.. :scared1: A Red Velvet Cape with hood I got on sale while in FL to bring home for Halloween, Barretts, BC Pills, 4- 9 volt batteries, a pack of Pantyhose, also bought on sale in FL, a Star Magazine & Pen, oh and a bag of Candy we got from the MNSSHP.. :rotfl2: I wish I was there to see the woman's face when she searched "his" bag..

My DH is ALWAYS a Party Pooper :mad: Won't wear a shirt, Won't dress for Pirates, Won't do 95% of the Dis meets we have planned.. :sad2: But, he'd take your child and Babysit in an instant.. Game room time for him.. And he'd Take pictures with 20 people's cameras if needed..

Hey, we need to get our DH's together. They sound alot alike!! I wouldn't even begin to ask him to wear a green or matching shirt. He is wearing a pirate shirt I got from the Disney Store though, and it is the same as mine, hmmm...so I guess I can get him to wear matching shirts! :rotfl:

I have no idea if he will come with me or not to the DIs meets, I will know when I get there.

Very cool. Thanks Brack! I am beginning to wonder if there is anything you DON'T have a picture of. :lmao: In all honesty, I am actually jealous of all the things you have seen and they get the excited to see what you have photographed. Keep the pictures coming! :thumbsup2

- Bill

I was thinking of Brack when I was taking Pictures over the weekend.. I was taking them of things I don't normally take pictures of.. I must of pulled a Brack or two in WDW :rotfl:

Very cool. Thanks Brack! I am beginning to wonder if there is anything you DON'T have a picture of. :lmao: In all honesty, I am actually jealous of all the things you have seen and they get the excited to see what you have photographed. Keep the pictures coming! :thumbsup2

- Bill

Thanks. I have been very fortunate and am very thankful.

I love photography and have for many years. In my collection are well over 10,000 photographs of Disney things. I can't begin to count them all but I love to see them on my screensaver.

I had just thought to myself that it is time to pull a "brack" so I was uploading some more photos from the last cruise.
:lmao:

Hey, we need to get our DH's together. They sound alot alike!! I wouldn't even begin to ask him to wear a green or matching shirt. He is wearing a pirate shirt I got from the Disney Store though, and it is the same as mine, hmmm...so I guess I can get him to wear matching shirts! :rotfl:

I have no idea if he will come with me or not to the DIs meets, I will know when I get there.

Was he born and Raised in Jerzey too? Maybe it is something in the water.. :laughing:

DH has a pirate shirt from the NYC Disney Store.. he will wear it home and out but he won't wear it for Pirate night :confused3 Go Figure..

Here's a few photos for tonight .....

IMG_0007.jpg

I love this sight as I'm going through it. :thumbsup2

I love calling family and friends to tell them "We're going a cruise!" :lmao:

IMG_0024.jpg

That works out great--unless they happen to live with you! That was quite an adjustment. Jim is great at teaching Shannan things that she shouldn't do at home. Her parents frequently send her up to our "suite" when she's all riled up. He also likes to teach her to sing the words to 50's and 60's songs--she loves "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash. So I occasionally have to listen to Jim, who couldn't carry a tune in a basket, and Shannan, who's not such a bad singer, give a rousing rendition of "Ring of Fire" or "Blue Suede Shoes"--usually at some inappropriate moment like in a restaurant:rockband:.

Beth

My father taught my son.. the Five Fat Turkies are we song.. :sad2:

Was he born and Raised in Jerzey too? Maybe it is something in the water.. :laughing:

DH has a pirate shirt from the NYC Disney Store.. he will wear it home and out but he won't wear it for Pirate night :confused3 Go Figure..

Neither of us is much into the Pirate thing, but both of us will do pretty much everything else! Jim actually enjoys the DIS meets, even though he didn't expect to. Once he realized that we aren't all weirdos and clock tower snipers, he enjoyed himself. Now, if I can get him to post...although he did sit the other night and read through some of this thread and the one about the funniest things overheard. I guess that's some kind of progress!

Well, we're heading out to get some dinner. DS and DDIL pulled up some carpeting today, and the house is full of dust. I have to get out for a while so that I can breathe!

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter