08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take 50 degrees over snow any day. It always snows here for Halloween @_@ and My birthday tomorrow @_@ lol so crossing fingers for it not to snow.

They used to put plastic pumpkins filled with candy here in the office but no more! Cheapstakes.

She's going to be a vampiress. She thinks vampires are just the coolest thing. I guess that's what happens when you're seven years old! She's really excited that she can use some black spray on her very blonde hair!

Beth

have to show all of you my niece, I bought her the costume before she was even born....... can you tell I have problems.....
c540b5e6.jpg

I would take 50 degrees over snow any day. It always snows here for Halloween @_@ and My birthday tomorrow @_@ lol so crossing fingers for it not to snow.

My SIL is the same way her Birthday is on Halloween and she lives in Colorado so she expects snow too

Awww.. come bring her to our house !! :goodvibes We have plenty of Candy and Goodies..

Actually, she won't be too far from where you are...her other grandparents live in Lacey Township. They live in an area (near Deerhead Lake) where there are lots of kids, and she has two cousins down there, so it's a lot more fun for her. And, it gives Jim and me a chance to enjoy dinner alone at home. That doesn't happen very often.

Beth

Happy birthday!
We get cold and snow here too. Not as bad as Buffalo area, but our winters can be brutal. Windchill and feet of snow.

I didn't even realise I got it, my computer froze so I figured that I didn't stand a chance.... badpc:

It was odd for me.. because I swear that the people who posted didn't post.. I saw posts and when I refreshed, different people posted what was written :confused3

Actually, she won't be too far from where you are...her other grandparents live in Lacey Township. They live in an area (near Deerhead Lake) where there are lots of kids, and she has two cousins down there, so it's a lot more fun for her. And, it gives Jim and me a chance to enjoy dinner alone at home. That doesn't happen very often.

Beth

Wow that is close !! :thumbsup2

DS has friends that live down there too.. One of the girl's he knows down there attends the same Vocational class as DS..

Jenngoofys
248167shy6j6w4qe.gif

early since I might not get a chance to post tomorrow because I entered us into the decorating contest at work and we have absolutely nothing out.

have to show all of you my niece, I bought her the costume before she was even born....... can you tell I have problems.....
c540b5e6.jpg

What a Cutie Pie :goodvibes

Pleaseeeeeee I had a Princess Dress complete with wand and shoes for our DN before she was born too.. Princess night gowns that could fit her til she was 3.. :woohoo: Bought ALL on really good sales :woohoo: and at That time I was a Disney Store employee so I got a discount to boot.. :yay:

I sure was! I decided to keep it simple and added the night of the 5th at SSR- rather than try to go down to see the shuttle.

The 15th and 16th we're at BWV. Where are you guys staying?

"Across the pond" at BCV. :cool1: We may cross paths yet again after the cruise. :thumbsup2

- Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter