08 Trips Planned

We have just booked a trip in Aug. 3-9. Her first ever trip to Disney! So it should be exciting. We decided to stay at MOVIES.

Maybe we'll see you around!

We'll be at AKL, SSR, Poly (much to ConcK's delight, although we're slumming it in a garden view room so don't know if we'll bump into him or not), and AKV. That's what happens when you buy into DVC less than 3 months before your trip - you end up piecing things together in a very disjointed sort of way! Oh, well. It will be interesting if nothing else! :rotfl2:

We are going to be at WL (hoping to switch to Poly) if not too much $$ from Jan. 15 - 19th to surprise my mom for her 60th! My parents spend the entire month on January at FW! Not sure how much fun it will be, but it something we "have" to do - lol!

We are going to be at WL (hoping to switch to Poly) if not too much $$ from Jan. 15 - 19th to surprise my mom for her 60th! My parents spend the entire month on January at FW! Not sure how much fun it will be, but it something we "have" to do - lol!

An entire month, that is amazing! I would do a luxry RV for a month, but sure as heck no tent! I love FW by the way, its a fun place. Or at least it was when I was a kid. :rotfl:

Pretty much the whole #100 loop is "Snow Birds" in the winter, but Disney does not give them the break they used to. Lots of great people over there! I'm sure ConcK has stories!

October 28 through November 1.

Ohhhhhhhh yeah, baby! :banana:

I'm excited. Perhaps a little too much.

they have an airstream - they are livin' large - lol!

:laughing:

Pretty much the whole #100 loop is "Snow Birds" in the winter, but Disney does not give them the break they used to. Lots of great people over there! I'm sure ConcK has stories!

If I won the lottery, and bought one of those expensive RV's for say $750,000 I could spend a month there then. :worship: No really I could, now my BF is a totally different story. :rolleyes1

Oh do I!!

One of my favorite couples are the Zimmermans (formerly of the 600 loop, when it went preferred they moved to 1100 'cause they have satellite). Mrs. Z bakes the most AMAZING rum cakes ever!! She used to bring them to the front desk for pretty much any holiday or special occasion. It's been over 2 years since I had any of her rum cake now and I still dream about it :cloud9:

An entire month, that is amazing! I would do a luxry RV for a month, but sure as heck no tent! I love FW by the way, its a fun place. Or at least it was when I was a kid. :rotfl:

Luv, Luv, LUV the fort!!!!! It is my favorite place @ WDW. I've stayed in the cabins and tented both -- either way is AWESOME! I have tried for Loop 100 but guess I just don't have sufficient juice. My ultimate WDW dream would be to show up and get the single cabin in Loop 100... (be still, my heart)

Finally made it to Loop 400 on our last trip which was still pretty sweet -- cuz' we could walk to the marina, petting zoo, playground (actually -- there are several of these throughout the campground), pony rides, and the buffet.

The ambiance is incredible and so are the people who work there. Dang few better things in life than taking a little kid or two to the marshmallow roast, or the movie, or just watching the fireworks from the beach...

Well there was no trip planned for the near future. I was ok with that, really! We have my girlfriends family trip to Miami/Cruise, a trip to Denver and our usual trek to San Diego. So I am busy, and happy with the vacation schedule.

Then out of the blue my dad calls. He decided we need a family vacation. He wants me to book it. Dad, brother, sister in law, nephews, girlfriend and me! ( Oh and icky Dad's girlfriend ...but we can deal with that) .

So it looks like Nov maybe Dec for us!!

Well there was no trip planned for the near future. I was ok with that, really! We have my girlfriends family trip to Miami/Cruise, a trip to Denver and our usual trek to San Diego. So I am busy, and happy with the vacation schedule.

Then out of the blue my dad calls. He decided we need a family vacation. He wants me to book it. Dad, brother, sister in law, nephews, girlfriend and me! ( Oh and icky Dad's girlfriend ...but we can deal with that) .

So it looks like Nov maybe Dec for us!!

Oh how wonderful to get a trip out of the blue like that! :woohoo: I would love to do the holiday season down there sometime.

We are cancelling the end of September trip. :sad1:

Due to my need for surgery at the end of the month, we made the decision to cancel the trip due to my lack of paid time off after the surgery.

We will still go on our vacation in December though! :banana:

I'll be staying at the Poly. :yay:

There are other resorts? :confused3

I'm new to this forum but if you want to add my dates as Sept 14-20, i'll be going to Disneyland. :)

:welcome: to the GLBT forums!!

Dont forget to stop by this thread and tell us about yourself!

Due to my need for surgery at the end of the month, we made the decision to cancel the trip due to my lack of paid time off after the surgery.

:grouphug:

Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that you have to cancel. Hope your surgery goes well!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter