08 Trips Planned

Sept 18 - Sept 21 Saratoga Springs

Sept 21 - Sept 28 Villas at Wilderness Lodge

Sept 28 - Oct 3 Boardwalk Villas

Looking forward to our next trip.This time my sister and her husband is joining us for the second week from England.Im also so glad my partner is so mad about disney as I am:yay: :yay:

11 days to go

I wish I could get a one on one meeting with Prince Philip. or just a picture with him. Sadly his wife always seems to hang around him and doesn't let him out of the castle often :-(

They all seem that way. Those Princess are controlling. It could be a new Reality show.

The Real Castlewives of Osceola County

disneydesphousewives1.jpg

And all of WDW (except the WWS and all-stars) are in Orange county ;)

Yeah, I know but there was already and Orange County show :-)

We should have a F.L.O.C.

If it gets some of the guys from the west-coast storyline in my neighborhood, I'm happy with it. Just keep sheep out of it with a name like "flock".

Hallelyuah​

:dance3: :cool1: party: :jumping1: :dance3: party: :jumping1: :dance3: :cool1: party: :jumping1:

Corey finally really and truly listened to me this evening about our trip plans for our December trip that includes her mom, who has a host of health problems and will be in a scooter the whole time. We have 5 out of 7 days where we will be in monorail parks. We had been booked at ASMo in two rooms. Finally, Corey got it. She got that we were going to have to be up with the chickens to fight for spaces on the busses to get her mom back and forth to the parks EVERYDAY! I had originally suggested booking OKW in a 2 bedroom because you can park right outside and the rooms are huge. We could even make breakfast and her mom would be close by with her own room, but there was no getting her to see the value in the convenience factor. Tonight, she realized that she is going to have to work a lot to make this vacation work for her mother. She realized that there might be cheerleaders and football players keeping all of us awake. She began to see the light.

So, we are now staying at the Contemporary, which still had :faint: AAA discounts available. :banana: I am so excited, we get to be on the monorail in those beautifully refurbished rooms and I get to have easy access to the monorail which means Corey sleeps in and I get to deal with a lot less grumpiness!

This is, indeed, the Year of a Million Dreams!

been lurking again. I come and go on the boards.

we will be there 9/6 - 9/13

then I have a solo trip 10/17 - 10/20

Heading to WDW Sept. 13-20. My third trip and my b/f's second. Although, I haven't been there in 12 years and he hasn't been there in 15. So, it's pretty much new again!

Heading to WDW Sept. 13-20. My third trip and my b/f's second. Although, I haven't been there in 12 years and he hasn't been there in 15. So, it's pretty much new again!

that should be a fun trip. I miss you by 3 days.

We will be there:

21st - 27th September Quality inn international
27th - 29th September All Star Sports
29th - 1st October back at Quality Inn:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I got you added to the list :banana: I went 12 years between my last WDW trips, so I know how that feels. :(

We will be there:

21st - 27th September Quality inn international
27th - 29th September All Star Sports
29th - 1st October back at Quality Inn:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I have added you to the list as well. :banana:

Well I am off to WDW. Leaving in about an hour to head over to my friend's house and then we are leaving in the morning. Here is to hoping that TS/Hurrican Fay doesn't cause too much trouble for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter