09/16/06 Double Scoop Group- see ya real soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I got your message, but I couldn't figure out how to call you back. You are too funny.

I feel bad every one is talking about cold weather. It is still 85 here. I did some floating in the pool today.

Do you mind if i print some of those brunch pictures? I didn't take any.

JOANNEL said:
Yes, I got your message, but I couldn't figure out how to call you back. You are too funny.

I feel bad every one is talking about cold weather. It is still 85 here. I did some floating in the pool today.

Do you mind if i print some of those brunch pictures? I didn't take any.

That's just not fair. We are wearing long sleeves all day long. We are adding extra blankets to our beds at night. We are using heat at night and early mornings. I had to drink hot chocolate to keep warm at the football game this weekend. You my dear are floating in the pool!!!!!!!! Just a warning. I am on my way to your house. :moped:

of course I dont mind Joanne...and I warn anyone looking at those photos I have not taken the time to delte stupid pictures oranything so please bypass the ones of yours truly zitface Amanda

PS Jeff can I get a copy of pubnight?

dzneprincess said:
of course I dont mind Joanne...and I warn anyone looking at those photos I have not taken the time to delte stupid pictures oranything so please bypass the ones of yours truly zitface Amanda

I too would love a copy of pub night as well please! I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.

Good morning all! I will post a link to my pictures just as soon as I am done uploading them all.

I am so upset. Someone just posted on another thread that Andy left the Magic last Tuesday and the Asst. Cruise Director finished the cruise out. We loved Andy! Does anyone know why he left?

dzneprincess said:

Hey for some reason im having problems uploading pub night on Photobucket.. they might be having problems with thier site so I will keep tring and get it to you guys asap...ok?????

Jeff

It was wonderful to meet all of you. It made the cruise so much more fun. We had great table mates (Jeff, Kathy, DJ) :grouphug: I told my husband that he definately has to go next time. I am thinking maybe a November cruise. After Thanksgiving. I will try to figure how to upload my pics as well. I am at work and the work computer won't let me even look at the pics :confused3 So anyway I will try to keep in touch :crazy:

I made you a disk (which I will send sometime in the near future) and I got some pretty good pics of our boys, hope you like it

Stargater is doing a TR for our cruise, it's on the TR board. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Hey Guys, I am home (we got back tuesday) and my computer is fixed :cool1: I haven't had time to go through all the pages you very chatty people have went through and I didn't get to meet everyone :confused3
but for those of you I did meet even if it was only for a small chat I really enjoyed cruising with you guys.
I will give one example of how great you guys are.... One night I was having a well lets say not so great dinner so I left the table to take dd to the club when I got back I was so hungry and TadsMommy and TadsDaddy walked me to a buffet that I had no idea was there, they did not just tell me where it was they took me there and then when I was going to settle for something she told me to find out what was in the pans, and they waited till they knew I was getting something. Now how many times in life do you meet people that don't know you except to talk to you a couple times on a disboard that would take the time to care for you like that......
And if I had the space to even start on how great of a time we had with Ken and Judy and dd, also Shel and Ric and dd.....
Not to leave anyone out becouse we never ran into any of you that didn't have the time to chat even for a minute and be kind......
Disney is the best cruise ever and you guys were to.....

To give all of you a update on my brother... If you remember he was hit in the face during a softball game and had 4 plates put into his face......
Well I guess they checked the guys bat that hit him and he had loaded his bat, which allows them to hit the ball harder, I found out he gets paid $1200 a weekend to playball and ( I don't know what you call the people that make the decisions) the guys that checked out his bat told him he cannot playball for 2 years on any team.... I was pretty happy, He still has not checked on my brother to see if he is okay.... So I say hit him where it hurts in the wallet....

I got to get off here I need to go to bed Sunday School comes very early in the morning.... Another time I will tell you guys about our trip to disney after the cruise and other things.....
amy

Amy I was so jealous when I heard you were gonna be at the world for so long after the cruise! Glad to hear you had such a great time! I hope your brother is doing well. I can't believe the guy hasn't even called, what a jerk!

this is soooooo sad....i feel like our thread has sunk to the bottom of the ocean and there are no survivors.....this was once an active and exciting place to be....a place where we met to look forward to our dreams coming true...the dream became reality and is now but a memory...our thread is over..forgotten....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter