1/2 price gift certificates

wendym

I work to go to Disney!
OK maybe I am missing something but these seem a great deal. For $25 (and $3.50 shipping) you get $50 worth of gift certifcates - you can only use $25 at a time. They are for the Hard Rock Cafe, The Kitchen, Latin Quarter etc.
This website explains it all
http://halfprice.ccorlando.com/?affiliate_id=
I have never heard of them at all but they seem a great deal.
Wendy

Wow! That does seem like a great deal! I checked around on the website & can't figure out how you know what you are buying for $25 :confused: How did you find out that you are getting 2 $25 certificates? I am definately interested in this especially if NBA City shows up :) Anybody order these before?

Man, I hope this is legit. I just ordered some for the Kitchen, Pastamore, and Nascar Cafe, all of which we have never eaten at before. Some say its 2-$25 certificates that you can only use one at a time, some don't say you can only use one. They also have no expiration dates listed so I assume they will be good until August. If not, I'll have certificates for sale cheap.

This is new! I am tempted to order!!!! Anyone use these before?

I just looked around and if you click at the bottom for past deals on Hard Rock Cafe it explains for $25 you get 2 $25 certificates, but you can only use 1 per check. Says they put up a new batch every Monday. There is also one for HRH the Kitchen, but only good at Lunchtime.

Think I will be checking back as they had Margaritaville and it sounds yummy.

HTH. Thanks OP.

Julie

I didn't see where it said you were getting 2 $25 dollar certificates either. Where does it state that?

It said it when you clicked on certain restaraunts. I got some for the Nascar, Pastamore,and Kitchen. I know that it said on some that you get 2 $25 certificates, and some said that you could only use one per check. Some did not say only one per check. The kitchen was only one per check and only at lunch, and the Pastamore was one per check. I believe Nascar did not say anything about being only one per check. I got my three confirmation Emails today stating that I was getting 2 $25 certificates with each order. Now if they would bundle the orders up and not charge me for shipping three times, but it sounds like a great deal anyway.

That's a bummer that you have to pay for shipping three times. I guess I looked at Margaritaville and it didn't say anything about the two certificates , but maybe that is just because they are not offering it right now. If they get them for the Hard Rock Cafe, Margaritaville and, NBA I will definately order them.

I am going to check on Monday to see if there are any available for Margaritaville. I noticed two listings for Margaritaville--one said for lunch only, but the other did not. This might sound crazy, but would anyone be interested in swapping coupons? We will only be in Orlando for two days, and it would be great to get to try a couple of different Citywalk restaurants (at a discount!)

Also, how is Pastamore? Is it any good for breakfast?

Thanks!

Make sure to check the bottom. It had one listed for Nascar that was sold out, and a second listing with a bunch left. It says next to them if they are sold out. Anyone see anything about expiration dates that I missed.

Thanks OP for posting this! I guess I know where we'll all be come Monday morning!! PrinceEric - when you receive yours in the mail, would you mind posting about the certificates that you bought, ie., any restrictions that might be on the certificate itself? I'm still confused about the 2-$25 certificates. Some of the restaurants don't mention at all about getting two of them, or whether they are only good for lunch.........makes me question whether they are "hiding" certain restrictions on the website..... I'd be pretty upset if I bought one & found out I only received one certificate (now I'm out the $3.50 shipping charge) and it was only for lunch (which wouldn't really work for us - we're looking for a sit-down for our dinners). I'll wait to hear feedback from all of you BRAVE ones :) :) :)

Glad to be of help. It'll be a while before I get mine as they are coming via a friend in Texas but as soon as I get them I'll post. I would get her to open them and let me know the details but she is off to WDW tomorrow!
Wendy

These are the portions of the emails that they sent me for confirmation. I was wrong when I said that in the confirmation it was 2 $25 certificates.

Your order has been successfully processed.

Order Date: 02-05-2004

Qty: 1
Description:
50.00 gift certificate for Pastamore
Sub-Total: 25.00
Shipping & Handling: 3.50
Tax: 0.00
______
Total: 28.50
Description:
50.00 gift certificate for Nascar Cafe
______

Description:
50.00 gift certificate for The Kitchen
______

I was just searching again and now wonder how often they really update. If you look at the link for the Sold Out Luau at RPH it is for December 2003.

I'm really thinking of odering, but......

Also, can anyone clue me in about Pastamore? Are all these listed really within walking distance of HRH?

Thanks
Julie

It is legit.
A group of CC (Clear Channel ) radio stations has been doing this for months now. When you listen to the local CC stations (104.1,101.1, 740 The Team, 107.7) and several others they discuss it all of the time.

Thanks heaps, OP!

I ordered a set for Pat O'Briens since we love dueling Piano Bars. I was charged $28.50, and my confirmation said I would receive one $50 gift certificate.

Curious if the restrictions are true to their word on the website. Like for the Nascar Cafe, the GCs weren't good for merchandise or alcohol, but they made no mention of alcohol restrictions for Pat O'Brien's. (If it's good for alcohol, would've bought a whole lot more as we'll likely be there every night for 6 nights!).

Will post any further interesting details once I receive the GC or we use it in March.

I am so tempted to buy some of these but I can't help but be skeptical for some reason. I will wait for word from those who have purchased. I guess it's one of those "almost too good to be true" things that is making me a skeptic. Of course the whole FOTL privilege for staying onsite fits into the same category and Hey! It's True and can't be beat!

This deals seems to be legit. I accessed several of the radio staion websites and they all promote the 1/2 Price dinner specials.

My only question is about the expiration dates. seeing as how it is a weekly announcement, are they only good for that week?

Please anyone who receives a certificate please give details. Looks like a great deal. As far as only $25.00 per check, I'll just let my teenagers pay "their" own check, and the wife and the 7 year old will have a seperate check.

Thanks for the great information goldcupmom!

CBS:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter