1/2 price gift certificates

We joined the Hard Rock Club (can't remember what it's called now, but it's where you get to go to the front of the line for sitting, etc). Do you think if I take advantage of this deal also, they will let me use both together. I'm not sure but I think I get a percent off my total bill with the HR club (I'm at work, so can't check right now).
Thanks,
Julie:wave2:

probably not:( most offers state that they can not be combined with any other offer. So which ever program gives you the best deal is the one that you should go with.

CBS:earsboy:

Originally posted by Julie Morrison
We joined the Hard Rock Club (can't remember what it's called now, but it's where you get to go to the front of the line for sitting, etc). Do you think if I take advantage of this deal also, they will let me use both together. I'm not sure but I think I get a percent off my total bill with the HR club (I'm at work, so can't check right now).
Thanks,
Julie:wave2:

That's what I was thinking at first, but the more I think about it, I wonder. If these truly are gift certificates and not like a discount card, I would think they would have to honor them both. Any thoughts?
Julie:sunny:

We'll be staying onsite for 3 nights/4 days so these will come in handy. I just wish I could get them for Margaritaville too. You can bet that I'll be checking again on Monday to see if there are any.

I just ordered the 2 Hard Rock GCs. The confirmation email says it's a $50 GC, so I guess that I'll just have to wait until it arrives to see what it really is. If it is 2 $25's I'd be interested in trading one of them for another CityWalk Restaurant.

If it's indeed 2 $25 GC's and is restricted to "one per check", if you have 4 in your party just request separate checks. No problem spending $25 for 2 people at any of these places.

I also just ordered the Hard Rock GC and my confirmation says it's a $50 GC, not 2 25's. I will post when it comes. I hope it's a 50 because we want to use both at the same time.

I really want to order the Hard Rock Cafe coupons, but I am worried they may not get here in time. Now, I know I have 17 days, but what if? Do you think I should go for it?

I believe my confirmation said that I would receive my order in 7-10 days. I would go for it - what a great deal! If it does come as 2 25s, we will have our 2 teen agers get their own check, or table if we have to. Now that I think of it, a separate table might be a good idea anyway...

Originally posted by TigerLilly's Mom
I really want to order the Hard Rock Cafe coupons, but I am worried they may not get here in time. Now, I know I have 17 days, but what if? Do you think I should go for it?

That's a tough call. I'd wait a few more days to see if anyone who ordered last week gets theirs this week. My email said to allow 7-10 days for delivery. I ordered yesterday and I'll post when they arrive to give you an idea of the turnaround time.

Is it worth it to go to the NASCAR cafe for the food even if you aren't really into NASCAR? I was thinking of getting one of the certificates for this place.

Also, is there a menu somewhere for The Kitchen?

Maggie

I have heard that the Nascar Cafe has good food. We're not into racing at all so I chose the Hard Rock. I looked all over for a menu for The Kitchen and couldn't find one - please post if you do.

Has anyone been to Pastamore. How is the food? Is it OK for children? This seems like a great deal.

Originally posted by Tommymac
Has anyone been to Pastamore. How is the food? Is it OK for children? This seems like a great deal.

I haven't eaten there but here's a link to the menu (which is subject to change). The selection sounds pretty good. I may just have to order the GCs for this one too b/c DH loves Italian food.
Pastamore

Edited to add:
Here's a link to NASCAR Café's menu (for anyone who was interested):
NASCAR Café

How long does it take to get a reply e-mail??????

I just got off the phone with someone from Citywalk and asked about expiration dates. He said that he uses them frequently and thinks that they are only good for "a few months" from the date of purchase. He was not sure of this information and told me to call back later tonight after he had an opportunity to verify. If anyone wants the number, I called 407-224-2600. I will try to call back later but I am not hopeful that this guy knew much about the expiration dates.

Caryn

Caryn,

Thanks for the expiration info. If you should hear anything else, please let us know. We are going at the end of may and would hate to pay for them and have them expire. Thanks again.

Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter