10/02/04 Antigua Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted this on the regular cruise board, but a assistant to a higher up (or highest?) DCL crew member who was on our dive trip said CC should be a go for next week....although she said it would be very brown...lots of sand everywhere. But Yay! We should be there for sure!

Pirates night is tonite...is it wrong to say I am already sick of cruise food (except dessert, of course!) Also, the Cove Cafe is a must for any coffee lovers....you get something there, then have the coffee at breakfast, you want to run screaming back to the Cove!

Hey guys, I was just thinking that you guys will be here in Florida soon. Boy, I sure will miss being on this cruise with you guys!! Have a drink for me!!!

We're doing well down here in FL. We've faired well in all of the storms, just very minor damage. But, we have friends all around the state that have been without power & water, damaged houses, etc.

Both girls are doing well. Emily turns 3 on Tuesday and Madison was 5 months old this week. Time sure does fly.

Well, my thoughts will be with all of my Cruisetoberfest II friends next week. At least the storms seem to have died down, hopefully that's the end of the hurricanes for this season!!

Amy

We Recieved a postcard in the Mail From None other than
Our Pal Mickey .. From Castaway Cay .. Asking us to Come visit Real Soon ... so I Hope We Can ....

Have got to Love that Verandah Man...LOL

We Also Love the Cove Cafe Just a Great spot...

Peter

Jill & Tim -- Thanks for the info re CC. How great to know we will get to go there even if it is not all beautiful white sand. Even better is the fact that we leave from PC and the Disney terminal!

Kind of quiet and strange on this board with some of us already on the ship, some on our way to Florida and others (like me) still packing and getting ready to go. Two more days until we all get together.

still here, still not packed. :)
having fun with the germs. :smooth:
soon,
Avé

1st full day of vacation....so what the heck am I doing up at 6:30am!!??LOL! I don't think I will be "sleeping in" until vacation is over!

Lots to do today.

Amy...great to hear from you.How about a new picture of the girls? Glad the hear you faired ok with the storms. Lets hope they are over for the year.

Hi Guys Kim here...

Arrived at the lab way too early to get a head start on the day. Hopefully I will be out of here by 2 pm.. Finished packing at 9pm last night. So we are ready to fly down tonight with Peter & Jen..

Amy, so nice to hear how you guys are, I second Mary, we would love to see a picture of the girls !!!

Stayed stayed up til 12:01 am to print boarding passes on Southwest and then found out that you can only print boarding passes in advance if you are flying alone... My eyes are on fire 4 hrs sleep soes not cut it any longer...

See most of you Saturday at the terminal and for the Displaced Ron Jon"ers" see you guys Friday..

Travel safe everyone..

Bye, Kim

Hey guys! I promise that by the time that you're back, I'll get a new picture of the girls up here.

Have a great time, and I'll miss you guys!

Amy

Originally posted by RellingTwin
1st full day of vacation....so what the heck am I doing up at 6:30am!!??LOL! I don't think I will be "sleeping in" until vacation is over!

There is something about vacation time that you just can't waste. 6:30 doesn't seem quite so early today, does it?

Hi Mary, its OK... I am off today, Pete had to work, but I was the one in the shower at 5:30!! I was so excited it was impossible to sleep!

Kim, we printed our boarding passes no problem.. looking forward to seeing you later!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Originally posted by RellingTwin

Last day of work here. DH had to work the early shift (got up at 2) and I woke up without the alarm at 3:25! Started the laundry, got the garbage together to go out tonight, checked the boards and the weather predicted for next week and got in to work by 5:30. Maybe I can leave early :confused:

Tonight I have my pedicure and then we leave tomorrow morning. Getting REALLY excited now :hyper: :hyper:

Sounds like we are all doing the same things today. I am on vacation but was also up at 6:30. Doing laundry, setting up my online bill paying for while we are gone, need to look for a tie for Sam (we can't find the black one he wears for semi-formal night), return library books, visit my mom, do some last minute shopping, and -- Oh yes -- I think I need to fit packing somewhere into that schedule! Haven't started yet altho I pretty much know what we are taking. We start our drive down tomorrow morning.

I guess we are all in commando mode. This is my last day at work and trying to check off all my work related issues before I go on vacation.

Nearly have my carry on bag packed. My problem when I pack early is that I always want to throw something extra in the suitcases since they are just sitting there looking at me.

No food in the house so I guess we will just have to eat out tonight.

Got to get back to work so maybe I can get out of here early.

Nancy::MinnieMo

Good luck with the packing and travels, everyone.......we take off at 6:45 p.m. tomorrow evening.......are we the last to leave????

Still so much to do......yikes!

Jeannie: please find a tie for Sam....how else will we know him from Jim?!!!!

Jen and Peter!!! I just realized, I have your t-shirts! I was going to give them to you at the Radisson/Ron Jon meet. I will bring them to the port if you want (and you can change into them there;) )
Unless you will be at PC early and want to stop by the Radisson before we leave for the port. Let me know.

Working all day today and have a ton of errands to run tonight...still not packed....I work well under pressure!! We leave for the airport at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow (1 hour drive) and our flight is at 12:25 --we get into Sanford around 3:00 p.m. Getting excited now!! Safe travels to everyone and we can't wait to see our old friends and our new friends on Saturday!!

Sharon and family...loads of love and pixie dust today and tomorrow as you bury your beloved grandmother. Hope all goes well and if you need anything, let someone know. Sarah was worried about Ciara not coming on the cruise when I told her that your grandmother had died..she is looking forward to meeting her and seeing Heidi and Mary and Regina again (hope I didn't miss anyone!!) Mary Jo

Just finishing up at work and hope to be out of here soon. Packing is just about done except for the last minute things like hair brush and stuff like that. I got my Christmas present early (new digital camera) so I can't wait to start using it. The Fed Ex man should be at my house soon to drop off the memory I bought for the camera.

Now I am really getting excited! Can't wait to see you all. Kim, Bette, Mary Jo and Family and Peter and Jen - see you all tomorrow sometime. Our flight is at 8:30 am so we should land around 11:30 am.

Haley is so excited to see Mickey Mouse.

Travel safe everyone.

Reneé

Reneé...I just sent you an email (to your home email, I think since I can never remember which is which) giving you our phone number and address for Friday night so we can all get together.

Hi Mary... we can get them at the port, you are so nice to do that for us, Pete never told me you were making our shirts for us! I am so excited!! I just can't wait to see everyone! TTFN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter