10/02/04 Antigua Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOHHHHH NNNNOOOO!!!!

I was just on the phone with the excursion ressie desk, and I could not book an excursion on CC.

Apparently, we are not going to CC, and the other people on that excursion have been cancelled.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone else have information????

Marianne

Hi Guys,

We are posting for the last time. We will see all of you in less than 2 days... YIPPIE !!!

Bye, Bette & Kim

Mary Jo, Renee' , Fiona & Jim see you and your families tomorrow.

Zap1213,
Tell me this isn't so!! We booked a banana boat ride for our family of four and a parasailing ride for our 14YO for CC about two months ago. What excursion did you try to book? Did they say no CC or is that your conclusion. I guess we'll make the best of it one way or the other. Have a great trip. See you aboard.

OK... last post before we go... Pete just got home, all the packing is done, we are ready to go!! Safe trips to all... can't wait to see everyone. Disney Magic here we come!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:( :( :( Just got off the phone with the shore excursion reservation's. CM told me our CC day has been changed to Nassau.:( :( :(

On the bright side we are going out of PC and get a seven day instead of all the shortened cruises of late.

See you all soon.

Nassau??? Yuk -- I think we'll be staying on the ship. But you are right, Fortierv, we are getting a 7 day cruise and leaving from PC and I guess we are lucky at that! Have to wait until my June cruise to do CC. Well, Sam is almost packed and I even found the tie. Now it's time to start packing my stuff before Survivor. I have never been this late in packing. Found out this morning that VB is closed until 11/1 so our little trip there after the cruise is out, too. We could stay with BIL & SIL in Vero, but they have a mess to clean up so we'll just go home early.

Well, we're all packed! Now all that's left to do is relax, lay down and watch Survivor, and hopefully fall asleep at 9pm :cloud9: We hope to be on the road by 4am, and in Valdosta by 8pm. Hopefully we will be able to get to the port at about 10am on Sat. DH wants to explore and see everyone I have been telling him about! He almost panicked when he couldn't find his DIS shirt!:faint:

See everyone on Saturday, safe travels to all!:boat:

Originally posted by fortierv
:( :( :( Just got off the phone with the shore excursion reservation's. CM told me our CC day has been changed to Nassau.:( :( :(

On the bright side we are going out of PC and get a seven day instead of all the shortened cruises of late.

See you all soon.

ewww... we will be staying on board also. My DH will be happy because that means another day a the spa for him! You are correct Fortierv- at least our first two ports still look good!

OK..major change of plans. Since we are going to Nassau, I'm thinking of doing "Atlantis" by getting a "day room" at the Comfort Inn.
Anyone know what day/time we will be in Nassau?

All packed. Have some last minute errands to run in the AM. Went online for AirTran and picked our seats for the flight down. Maybe we can upgrade for $35 to business class when we get to the airport.

Mary-- I would think that Nassau would be the day we are suppose to do CC. Just my thought. This May was the first time I had been back to Nassau in about 4 years and it had improved since our last time there. Much cleaner, new shops in a seperate building by the cruise ships, and alot of things were fixed up appearance wise. I have a coupon book that I bought on my RCCL cruise in May (sort of like an Entertainment book) with all sorts of free things you can get. So will use that while in Nassau and St. Thomas when we are shopping.

Going to read since I have about 2 chapters left in my book. That way I can start a new one on the flight down.

Everyone have a safe trip and see some of you tomorrow and everyone else on Sat.

Nancy::MinnieMo

I just posted to see my countdown timer.

Went today to get last min. things.

Mom is downstais packing now. I guess I better go help her.

I am very upset. :mad: I was looking foward to CC. Especially the glass bottom boat. Guess I have to wait until next year.

New to this thread but going on the same trip as you folks.

We just booked a day room at the Comfort Suites to take advantage of the Atlantis property. I know it is a lot of money but we have always dreamt (sp?) of visiting there but have felt there was much more value with DCL that we'll be doing our third Magic cruise.

DS (10) is a huge aquarium nut so it'll be a dream for him. Having been to CC twice will soften the blow a little bit for the three of us but it is a very special place and we will miss it and my DS said he feels bad for all of the folks who won't get to see it this time.

Hope everyone has safe travels to PC and has a wonderful trip. Look us up on Pirate night. I'll be the one in brown, my son has a hook and a patch and my wife will be sporting a tavern fluzy outfit she picked up. LOL.

Got the pm Mary, so sorry to hear that info and will pray foir good news. I would also be interested in the Atlantis. I did not like Nassau last year :( and will soo miss CC.

almost done packing - also checked in with airtran,flying out at 10:30 so will hit the am traffic to the city:mad: but will be glad once we land in orlando:)

Have a safe trip to all:wave2:

Hi Shooter. Welcome to the thread!
I think you are right about the cost of the room VS DCL tour.
I couldn't let my kids see the pools/slides ect and then say "nope you can't go in"!!!!
Both my children(DD12 DS10) are aquarium nuts. I have not told them about this yet, as if it dosn't work out I don't want them to be disapointed.

AuntMeMe...thanks for the prayers. Looking forward to seeing you at the Radisson.

Time to go to sleep....5am will be here soon!

One last check of the boards. DH was bummed about CC, but I said I'll believe it when the Captain tells me! Take care, see everyone soon.

We're off!:jumping1:On the road again!!! I just can't wait......

Fridayfun:
have a safe trip....I'm still up closing out the quarter!
See you soon,
Jeanne

My last post before we leave. I'm totally bummed about CC right now, but it may be work overload. Put in my 37.5 hours by 2:00 yesterday afternoon (even with a 3 hour PT appt in there:eek: ). I didn't get to leave until 4:15. At 3:00 I asked my boss if he was feeling compassionate (I had one thing left to do and there wasn't a deadline on it). He said no, he wanted it to get done. I guess he doesn't want a present from me :p

See you all on board tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter