10-14-2006 Cruisetoberfest IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 days to go! So much to do!
Should I take the dress that's Black? or Blue?
Don't forget the shoes that need to match!
and Bubba's cast with the velcro latch!
The homework that will need to be done!
The dogs go to the kennel, oh what fun!
The nights are starting to grow cool,
I think it's time for a dip in the Goofy pool!

The blue dress ....no, the black one -blue, errr, well take both of them.

So how many days do we have now? :rolleyes1

No cruise docs yet. I'm getting a little antsy. :bitelip:

I feel out of the loop - do we have an agenda? We have a cruise meet. Deck 10? At the sail away party? Port or Starboard?

October 4th, how much more of this madness can I take. It's still 9 days till we fly out, but only 10 days till the cruise, guess I better get packed. :dance3: :bounce: :dance3:

Just a quick hello. This is my first post. DH & I will be joining you all on 10/14/06. Can't wait!

Ok it must be getting close, I'm collecting bubble wrap to pack the alcohol for the return trip. Also gallon size zip lock bags to make sure the clothes aren't ruined if the bottles break. :cool1:

Now where are those passports :confused3

Wow! Great ideas for the wine! We always bring some. I've always tempted fate, but never hurts to be careful. Where did you get your bubble wrap?

Bubble wrap, why that's easy, just go to the Disney Store on line :surfweb:, order about 50 snow globes, they will come wrapped in bubble wrap, problem solved, :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: or you could push the easy button at Staples office supply, they sell it by the yard and you wouldn't have to put up with all those snow globe's :dance3:

When do we start the hand wringing and begin being glued to the "tropical forcast" on the weather channel? When do you think we will have the "all clear" on the hurricane front? anything going on at the tip of Africa? ha-ha.

Ok, lets go over the check list, Boots, Raincoat, Unbrella, Remote for the Weather Channel, and Bubble Wrap. :rotfl2: Now it's time to pack and get ready to party, is anyone getting excited? :yay: :yay: :yay: I keep looking at my tickets like somehow it will make the next week go faster. :confused3 I need a vacation now! :dance3: :cheer2: :dance3:

Ok today's task is to collect all the paperwork.

Plane tickets OK
Confirmation for rental car OK
Ron Jon's for one night OK
Cruise paperwork OK
Costa Maya Tour with Dave UGH can't find it and deleted the email
Playa Uves clear kayak tour OK
Southern Elegance town car for ride back to airport OK
Return air tickets OK

Batting 7 out of eight. Now off to find a folder for all these papers :hourglass

Hi! We recently booked this cruise & I just found the DIS boards! Thanks to Michelle for directing me over here! I had been studying the Passporter boards only, before. Wow, how exciting there is a whole thread dedicated to the Oct. 14th cruise! And I guess it's been going for quite awhile, huh? We booked last minute because I am about 3 months pregnant & realized we probably can't do much after Christmas. February would be a better time to get out of Duluth, Minnesota, but we are thrilled we are pregnant & are soooo looking forward to this cruise! And I am NOT walking around WDW 7 or 8 months pregnant in the HEAT, thank you very much!

This will be our first Disney Cruise! Me, my DH, & our 2 sons--ages 12 & 10. Anyone else with boys this age?

How dressy is the formal night, exactly? What would be OK attire for the boys?

Jennifer :yay:
who is hoping real, live people go on these cruises & not just the models who populate the Disney DVD

Hi Jennifer! Glad you found us!
My boys are 9 and 11! They will be looking for kids to hang out with! Congrats on your pregnancy!
See ya' real soon! :cool1:

Hi Jennifer from another Minnesotan. I'm in the southeast corner of Minneapolis and have about 30 people going in our group. 12 are kids ranging from 2 to 12. This will be the third Disney cruise for my family. You are going to have such a great time and the kids will have a ball in the kids club.

As far as formal night it is pretty open. Dress is khakis all the way up to a tux. My son and I are wearing dress pants. We aren't a big "dress-up" kind of family. Last cruise it was a mix. Some women wore the sparkly dresses and some dressed casual. Whatever you are comfortable in. Disney is very good about dress code. However, they really don't want shorts, tshirts, etc.

You only have a few days left but look at all the threads in this forum. YOu will learn A LOT!!!

Have fun on your trip.

Hi, Jennifer:
We're from Maple Grove, MN (just outside of Minneapolis) and we're going on the cruise too. Daughter and granddaughter - age 7 and grandson - age 5, Daughter from Houston and some of her NASA friends. Then we are staying through Tuesday to go to MNSSHP. Too bad it's going to be cold here while we're gone!
Maggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter