10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

Ok so I went to a thread that I started and under Thread Tools is an option to post a poll, so I guess only Laura can post one...

Laura says she will be back on boards on Friday!!! It is VERY hot there right now...!

Laura votes for manual poll :) LOL On vaca and still planning for this trip while there!!! What a Jamborini she is!

Another vote for no box. Thanks for finding a site to order from Wendy - Mark looked at me like I was nuts when I asked where the iron was hiding. :lmao: This will be much easier.

For all those ordering, I have noticed the last couple times that the shirts tend to run a bit on the small side. Granted these were just regular cheapy t-shirts with a design on them, so maybe the others won't run smaller.

Just to throw a wrench in everything....

I had shirts made for a cruise I went on last year, and LOTS of people had trouble with zazzle, and we ended up getting the best deal from Vista Print. The shipping was cheaper and overall everyone was happy with the shirts.

Just something to think about.

Thanks Brandi - I don't know anything about these sites, I saw zazzle first and ran with it.......................... if you used vista and it was good, then YAY, we should all use them!! LOL

OK - so here is what I assume is the FINAL design............. since everyone is leaning towards no box. Here ya go..................

final.jpg

Click the small pic above, it'll take you to my photobucket, click to make it the largest size, then save to your computer!! :)

AND, here's a little more, I "borrowed" this design from another DISigner, I did change it up a little bit though............. thought this might look cute on a tank or something if any of you so desire............. :)

so excited!
So DD and I really want to do the Epcot Illuminations meet on Oct 2..BUT - that's our first full day and we have matching Mickey shirts that she really wants us to wear... (ok so I think its really cute - she's 4!) Can we still come!
Hi DisneyBride03! Laura thinks we can have a preschool princess illuminations playdate.. what do you think?

so excited!
So DD and I really want to do the Epcot Illuminations meet on Oct 2..BUT - that's our first full day and we have matching Mickey shirts that she really wants us to wear... (ok so I think its really cute - she's 4!) Can we still come!
Hi DisneyBride03! Laura thinks we can have a preschool princess illuminations playdate.. what do you think?

At this point I don't think we've decided on the actual "meet" - or rather the place/time/date. I know that since we are going with friends, I'll probably only be able to do one meet, either at AKL - or Epcot - again, I don't think the time/place has been decided yet. OR did I miss it?? LOL

** I'm leanging towards the Epcot meet on Tues. the 4th - I think that will work out best for me and from the front page, it seems like it would work for everyone else - anyway - that is my vote for when to wear the shirts. :)

At this point I don't think we've decided on the actual "meet" - or rather the place/time/date. I know that since we are going with friends, I'll probably only be able to do one meet, either at AKL - or Epcot - again, I don't think the time/place has been decided yet. OR did I miss it?? LOL

** I'm leanging towards the Epcot meet on Tues. the 4th - I think that will work out best for me and from the front page, it seems like it would work for everyone else - anyway - that is my vote for when to wear the shirts. :)

I agree with this... I have people coming also, and EPCOT meet is easier for us.

If I had a trip every month to Disney I would be planning all the time too. :lmao: :rotfl2:

:lmao: Boy she is gonna have fun reading these posts!! LOL
However, the June trip was my fault..:rolleyes1 last minute trip...but one of the best:hug:

So we extended our stay today:) With AP rates out, I grabbed Mon night at BCV so now we are 9/28 to 10/4 with a late flight! And DH happy cause we are only changing resorts once in the beginning....

so excited!

She mentioned this to me!!! Ava just turned 5....sounds good for us!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter