10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

AND, here's a little more, I "borrowed" this design from another DISigner, I did change it up a little bit though............. thought this might look cute on a tank or something if any of you so desire............. :)

How about two of the zebra domes strategically placed on the womens shirts?! :laughing:

Thanks for organizing Laura!

Add me to the AKL and the Epcot meet. I'll be there with friends with two little ones and they are not big planners (yes I am freaking out :scared1: not having a schedule :rotfl:).

Hopefully I'll know a bit more closer to the date.

Wendy - count me in for the t-shirts as well (if I can figure out how to do it!)

Hey you! Its been a long time! We are doing AKV one night then BCV 5 nights...we finally are there the same time again! Will have DH this time with DD14 and DD5...and Im doing the W & D Half again. Looking forward to seeing my Jamborini friends and meeting some new ones:goodvibes

Thanks Brandi - I don't know anything about these sites, I saw zazzle first and ran with it.......................... if you used vista and it was good, then YAY, we should all use them!! LOL

OK - so here is what I assume is the FINAL design............. since everyone is leaning towards no box. Here ya go..................

final.jpg

Click the small pic above, it'll take you to my photobucket, click to make it the largest size, then save to your computer!! :)
Love it! Noice!
Esp the 1st Annual....always means there are more to come;)

How about two of the zebra domes strategically placed on the womens shirts?! :laughing:

:rotfl2:

Love it! Noice!
Esp the 1st Annual....always means there are more to come;)

Thanks!!! I'm so excited to finally meet everybody - I've only ever been when someone else was there once, it was Magdalene (flossbolna) - we didn't actually meet, we tried too, she called our room on her last day there, it was our check-in day, but, I don't think we had checked in yet....... or somehow we didn't get the message in time to see her before she had to leave - :sad1: I had brought her a bunch of mardi gras beads and little goodies from loozianna - so, I was sad we missed her!!

So, this time it'll be great!!! AND yes, let's hope, 1st annual means MANY MANY more meets!!!! :goodvibes

** And I cannot believe how big Ava is - OMG, I remember when you were preggers!!! Time flies!!!

Bob says, "I am not a mascot! But if you get rid of that word I might wear one that just says Official Jamborini"

Thanks!!! I'm so excited to finally meet everybody - I've only ever been when someone else was there once, it was Magdalene (flossbolna) - we didn't actually meet, we tried too, she called our room on her last day there, it was our check-in day, but, I don't think we had checked in yet....... or somehow we didn't get the message in time to see her before she had to leave - :sad1: I had brought her a bunch of mardi gras beads and little goodies from loozianna - so, I was sad we missed her!!

So, this time it'll be great!!! AND yes, let's hope, 1st annual means MANY MANY more meets!!!! :goodvibes

** And I cannot believe how big Ava is - OMG, I remember when you were preggers!!! Time flies!!!

Ava is 5 and starting Kindergarten!
My first meet...Jambo meet...was way back in 2008!:thumbsup2 My first F & W! Met TyRy....well, I kind of just went up to her husband in MK at MNSSHP and said...hey are you.....?! :rotfl2:
Met Elin and Bob:hug:
And met Laura summer of 08 at OKW....:goodvibes

Wendypooh it will be great, esp with the awesome designed t shirts!!!:thumbsup2

I have only meet one DISer prior to this and I am really looking forward to it...

BUT Wendy and I have exchanged PINS ha-ha:laughing:

Countdown to RachelTori back on the boards.......T minus ...whatever they say....lol

OMG!!! I love it! :love: I have printed it out to share with him. I will let you know what he says....

YAY!!!

We ALL must get a photo with the Mascot! Love it!

Yep!!!

Bob says, "I am not a mascot! But if you get rid of that word I might wear one that just says Official Jamborini"

LOL - Well, it was meant in a good way - since we were all cheering him on in his recovery and you did come up with "jamborini" after all!!! But, I'll remove the word "mascot"!! ;)

Ava is 5 and starting Kindergarten!
My first meet...Jambo meet...was way back in 2008!:thumbsup2 My first F & W! Met TyRy....well, I kind of just went up to her husband in MK at MNSSHP and said...hey are you.....?! :rotfl2:
Met Elin and Bob:hug:
And met Laura summer of 08 at OKW....:goodvibes

Wendypooh it will be great, esp with the awesome designed t shirts!!!:thumbsup2

LOL - I know, I'm getting so excited - I think it's gonna be so much fun to finally meet everyone!!

I have only meet one DISer prior to this and I am really looking forward to it...

BUT Wendy and I have exchanged PINS ha-ha:laughing:

LOL - that's right!!! :thumbsup2

No rush here, she needs to enjoy all that heat and return relaxed ready for her next trip. :rotfl:

At this point I don't think we've decided on the actual "meet" - or rather the place/time/date. I know that since we are going with friends, I'll probably only be able to do one meet, either at AKL - or Epcot - again, I don't think the time/place has been decided yet. OR did I miss it?? LOL

** I'm leaning towards the Epcot meet on Tues. the 4th - I think that will work out best for me and from the front page, it seems like it would work for everyone else - anyway - that is my vote for when to wear the shirts. :)

I agree with this... I have people coming also, and EPCOT meet is easier for us.

I believe the Jamborini shirts should be worn at both the AKL and Epcot meets. For those who can make the AKL meet, what better place to show our Jamborini spirit!! ;) We can show that spirit at the Epcot meet too! (I just won't wear my shirt ALL day, both days - especially if it's still hot in early October!! That or you'll find me in the BCV laundry room Monday night!! :lmao:)

:lmao: Boy she is gonna have fun reading these posts!! LOL
However, the June trip was my fault..:rolleyes1 last minute trip...but one of the best:hug:

You instigator you!! ;) Some of the best times are those trips that are planned with little time to spare, like that one was!! :cloud9:

so excited!
So DD and I really want to do the Epcot Illuminations meet on Oct 2..BUT - that's our first full day and we have matching Mickey shirts that she really wants us to wear... (ok so I think its really cute - she's 4!) Can we still come!

Sharyn, you are welcome to join us any time! :) You and your DD will have a blast on your Mom/Daughter trip! If a Jamborini meet fits into your schedule at all, please join us - even if just to say a quick "hi!" :goodvibes

Sounds good to me!!! :thumbsup2

LOL - I know, I'm getting so excited - I think it's gonna be so much fun to finally meet everyone!!

Wendy, thanks so much for the awesome design and the idea of ordering (rather than trying our luck ironing! :laughing:) Whether we end up with 4 at a meet or 40, we will have a great time and I'd be willing to bet there will be some real-and-forever friendships to come from it. ;)

Brandi, thank you for suggesting the website for the shirts. :thumbsup2

And to my bestie Diana, thank you so much for ordering the shirt for me. :hug:

Glad you're back and that you didnt melt:rotfl2: Although at times I bet you felt that you were!!!

Sad to hear about that guy....I recall joking about him, that his horns were so heavy he couldnt hold them up:(

So do you all mind if I post some photos of Ava's 5th bday trip? We just got our CD...she had so much fun, ok I did too!

Photo0046FourBySix.jpg

Photo0069FourBySix.jpg

Photo0084FourBySix.jpg

Glad you are back!!! Glad you got your shirt!!!

OMG - Ava is ADORABLE!!!! I hope you got her a shirt too!!!

AND - I wanted to throw this out there too - I'm planning on trying to do to the culinary tour on thurs. the 6th - so, we could meet then too - if anyone wants too??!! :)
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do the AKL meet on the 3rd - we will be with friends that are coming with us that day - so, I think i'll be hard pressed for time to get away.
BUT, I can DEF. do the meet at Epcot on the 4th.

Thanks! We think she is kind of cute too! ;)
I should get her a shirt, I know DD14 wont be interested...something about girls that age....;)
Hoping you make the Illuminations if you dont make VF! We leave on Tuesday!

OH NO, I'll have to really try, it's just hard to say yes, esp. when other people are coming with us........... kwim - but, I'll try!!!

oh I know..its tough when there is alot going on, and other family and friends!!!! There are only 24 hrs in a day...but really, at WDW...you think they could add on a few more to get everything in!!! lol

We're checking in late on the 6th (we're spending the night of the 5th at the Hard Rock and the 6th at IOA). I'm keeping my eyes peeled for anything going on the 7th and 8th.

Though we do have a 6 PM ADR at Boma's on the 6th....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter