10/22/11 Parley!! Will this get me on the ship any faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The temperature has dropped 10 degrees celcuis here and it's pouring.
Autumn has well and truely arrived.

On the plus side we only have 38 days until we fly to Florida. :goodvibes

I'm spending the week with our daughter in Cincinnati..it was 100 sunday and 63 on Monday!!! Bring back the heat!!:goodvibes

Hey Becky you could wear those for the halloween party and dress up as Katy Perry!:rotfl:
If I was close to having the body she has I may have done that. ;)

still in the mid-90's here. I say bring on the cold.

Supposed to be 100 on Wednesday Steve, I guess our cool summer is over. I'm not complaining though. I'm a summer weather gal, hate the thought of winter coming. This is why when we retire I'm pushing for Florida!

We dropped too! Today is the first day of school around here and usually for the first month the kids are still wearing shorts. Today I had to break out the jeans and jackets. We may just have turn our furnace on.:headache: The kids were just swimming on Saturday and today Luke was asking for his mittens!!

:cheer2:

I want a pair, I want a pair!!!!!

A couple of years ago we went on a cruise in early November also know as the Hurricance Ida tour. There was a late hurricane heading towards the gulf and the first couple of days we were really rocking and rolling. We would look out the windows on level four and the spray from the waves looked like the snow blowing when we still lived in Chicago. (Don't you wonder why the snow would always drift in the driveway and never blow and drift onto the lawn?) :confused3

We were bouncing off the walls whenever we walked down the halls and would see guests on the boat in these spikey heals and wondered how they didn't fall over. We could barely stand.:rotfl2:

I ordered some packing cubes and we will see how that works out.

We are counting the days:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

We are going to bring the Parley list and see if we can pick out people at the port.:woohoo:

:cheer2:

We were bouncing off the walls whenever we walked down the halls and would see guests on the boat in these spikey heals and wondered how they didn't fall over. We could barely stand.:rotfl2:

We are going to bring the Parley list and see if we can pick out people at the port.:woohoo:

I was on a cruise several years ago that was rocking. I swear the drunks were walking straight down the hall while the sober people were swaying from side to side.

How fun to try to pick out the DISers at port, although it sounds like the boarding is going pretty smoothly with the new port arrival times on the Dream. Can you just imagine how quick it might be on the Magic?

photo.jpg

Fab Becky.

Apologies again for my MIA. Lots going on over here in the UK and I bore you all. I'm back now and the trip is confirmed for my niece and I. Lots still to do.

Welcome to all the newbies. I'm Heather and this will be my 8th DCL cruise. This will be my nieces first cruise.

Does anyone know what the show schedule for the Walt Disney Theater will be?

Have a look at the navigators on this website for the show schedules - www . disneycruiser . info (remove the spaces!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter