• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/22/11 Parley!! Will this get me on the ship any faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies again for my MIA. Lots going on over here in the UK and I bore you all. I'm back now and the trip is confirmed for my niece and I. Lots still to do.

Welcome to all the newbies. I'm Heather and this will be my 8th DCL cruise. This will be my nieces first cruise.

Welcome back!,:grouphug:

Have a look at the navigators on this website for the show schedules - www . disneycruiser . info (remove the spaces!)

Thanks for the website, lots of neat information:cool1:
42 days, whoo, hooo:banana:
Waiting for packing cubes so time to start the suitcase.:dance3:
Looking forward to meeting everyone!:yay:

Yes! You win a hug from Underdog.:woohoo:

Another one!

Welcome back!,:grouphug:

Thank you

Nice to see you back Heather!:flower3:

Now Dawg don't scare her... she might leave for good!:laughing:

Thank you.....don't scare that easy.

Oh no nothing can scare our Princess Heather! ;) She's one tough cookie! And I'm talking Oreo kind!

More like the ones hard on the outside and gooey on the inside.:yay:

ok updated list of all info I have received has been PM'd to everyone that signed up. This was the easiest way to do it.
Thanks.

Five weeks today we will be on a plane to Florida. :goodvibes

Has someone started the new thread?

Ok folks...has a new thread been started? It's time to shut this one down since you've passed the DIS limit for posts/pages.

Someone will need to start the new thread and post the link to it here so this one can be closed today.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter