"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in!

Christine and I rebooked onboard last week for this cruise.

Now, back to unpacking...

Hi, Sean, glad to have you both aboard.

Hello Everyone ,
We Just Returned Yest From Our Cruise, And Onboard We Rebooked This Cruise. At Time Of Next Cruise, Me-laura(34), Dh-shad(30), Dd-emmalynn(4), Dd-molly(3). Still Need To Unpack. Great To Start Meeting You Guys.:)
Laura

Hi, Laura, and crew. Welcome.

Brenda,

I will update our cruise post.

Brenda,

We booked the same room we just had #2028 "loved it" we live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. The girls will be 8 & 5 on the next cruise.

Have a good day!

Hi I am Diane. My husband Walt and I are planning to cruise during this time. Our children are grown and now we have grandchildren. We will be going by ourselves on this cruise. In Texas, teachers frown on taking kids out of school to vacation. I am originally from Massachusetts. I lived in Dennisport and Mansfield when I was growing up. I lived in Dennisport every summer from May to September and went to school in Mansfield. When I first got married I lived in Hyannis for a couple years. Then moved to Foxboro. Lived there until we joined the military in 1975. Now I live in San Antonio Texas. I have lived here since 1985. I go to the cape every year at least once when I go home. My whole family still lives in Massachusetts. Mansfield, Foxboro, Attleboro and Norton.
I love Massachusetts but I don't like the cold weather during the winter. talk to you later. Diane

Hi I am Diane. My husband Walt and I are planning to cruise during this time. Our children are grown and now we have grandchildren. We will be going by ourselves on this cruise. In Texas, teachers frown on taking kids out of school to vacation. I am originally from Massachusetts. I lived in Dennisport and Mansfield when I was growing up. I lived in Dennisport every summer from May to September and went to school in Mansfield. When I first got married I lived in Hyannis for a couple years. Then moved to Foxboro. Lived there until we joined the military in 1975. Now I live in San Antonio Texas. I have lived here since 1985. I go to the cape every year at least once when I go home. My whole family still lives in Massachusetts. Mansfield, Foxboro, Attleboro and Norton.
I love Massachusetts but I don't like the cold weather during the winter. talk to you later. Diane

Hi, Diane. Glad that you both are joining us for this cruise. It is starting to shape up into a real nice group.

I'll take the plunge too. We are also booked on this cruise. :banana: I'm Nancy and will be cruising with DH Chuck and are from Wisconsin. We've cruised with Walt and Di last year and are planning on cruising with them again next October 24th along with a few other DISers who have yet to check in here also.:goodvibes

This will be our 4th 7-nighter but I'm hoping to squeeze a 4 nighter in here before this cruise.

We're looking forward to "meeting" all you fine people before 10/23/10. :woohoo:

I'll jump in now too, although very busy with the 10/24/09 cruise (with Nancy, Walt/Di and Mike/Robin - who haven't checked in here yet).

I'm Jeff, traveling with my DW Suz and our DS who will be 10 when we sail.

It will be our 8th cruise (4th Eastern - been in Jan '05, Jan '06 and Oct '09). We did 2 Westerns in 2007, a 3 nighter in Oct '05 and this past August's Repo back to FL.

Looking forward to meeting everyone (even you Nancy :rotfl2: ). Better put it up front, Nancy and I became really good friends through the DIS meet thread for the Oct '07 cruise and even closer after the cruise. We see each other about every other week. You will find us taking fun jabs at each other.

Same with Mike (a.k.a. Dawg). He'll be a fun add to this thread.

Oh, and we're in SPH 5020. This will be our 4th time in an SPH. Love the value.

I'll take the plunge too. We are also booked on this cruise. :banana: I'm Nancy and will be cruising with DH Chuck and are from Wisconsin. We've cruised with Walt and Di last year and are planning on cruising with them again next October 24th along with a few other DISers who have yet to check in here also.:goodvibes

This will be our 4th 7-nighter but I'm hoping to squeeze a 4 nighter in here before this cruise.

We're looking forward to "meeting" all you fine people before 10/23/10. :woohoo:

Hi, Nancy. Glad that you finally decided to join in. I hope that the wedding plans are going well. Look forwarded to "meeting" everyone.

I'll jump in now too, although very busy with the 10/24/09 cruise (with Nancy, Walt/Di and Mike/Robin - who haven't checked in here yet).

I'm Jeff, traveling with my DW Suz and our DS who will be 10 when we sail.

It will be our 8th cruise (4th Eastern - been in Jan '05, Jan '06 and Oct '09). We did 2 Westerns in 2007, a 3 nighter in Oct '05 and this past August's Repo back to FL.

Looking forward to meeting everyone (even you Nancy :rotfl2: ). Better put it up front, Nancy and I became really good friends through the DIS meet thread for the Oct '07 cruise and even closer after the cruise. We see each other about every other week. You will find us taking fun jabs at each other.

Same with Mike (a.k.a. Dawg). He'll be a fun add to this thread.

Oh, and we're in SPH 5020. This will be our 4th time in an SPH. Love the value.

Hi, Jeff. Boy, it's great to see that DISers hooking up to cruise together on another cruise. Must mean that you all are wonderful people and I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi, Jeff. Boy, it's great to see that DISers hooking up to cruise together on another cruise. Must mean that you all are wonderful people and I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Yes, we had a great group of people on the 2007 cruise. About 30-35 DISers. About 20 of them rebooked on the 2009 cruise. We have about the same number, if not more, of new people on that one, and it seems like everyone is getting along great there.

There are only 4 of us (DISers that is) going on this one, so we're looking forward to meeting new people along the way. Should be a great cruise.

Also, almost forgot, someone asked about the weather. We sailed on the Western last year during this week and it was really nice except when we were in Cozumel and the day after. Otherwise it was hot and the sea was like glass.

Question for the group that is here:

We had a name for our DIS meet thread back in 2007 (Konked Kruisers) and the 2009 is the B.O.B. or I'm with B.O.B. (Bash on the Boat - several people celebrating October events - i.e. b-days, anniversaries, etc).

Do we want to name our group anything? If yes, what would fit us?

Question for the group that is here:

We had a name for our DIS meet thread back in 2007 (Konked Kruisers) and the 2009 is the B.O.B. or I'm with B.O.B. (Bash on the Boat - several people celebrating October events - i.e. b-days, anniversaries, etc).

Do we want to name our group anything? If yes, what would fit us?

That's a good question. Maybe we should throw out suggestions and have a vote on it. What about the rest of you? What do you think? I will check with my husband to see what he has to say.

Next thing you know, A Fat English Gent will be joining us. :goodvibes

I'll talk with DW about title/group name thoughts.

2007- Cruisin around the Moon, a Magical all Hallows Eve

2008- Halloween on the High Seas

Next thing you know, A Fat English Gent will be joining us. :goodvibes

I'll talk with DW about title/group name thoughts.

2007- Cruisin around the Moon, a Magical all Hallows Eve

2008- Halloween on the High Seas

Would AFEG be a good or a bad add to this group?

Well Good Morning, Everyone.

So, has anyone thought of any cool names for our cruise? Once we have a few to choose from, I will set up a poll so that we can choose that way. But hey, we have plenty of time.

I am trying to think of a good name to call us. only ones I came up with is
Fall break bash with Mickey
Devilish Delight
Monster Mash Bash

Devilish Delight
Monster Mash Bash

Okay, that is an excellent start. We'll put those in the pot, stir and see what brew we come up with :rotfl: :lmao: .

While we never stayed up late enough to enjoy his company much on the ship, he added to our 2007 experience, I'd say.

You must have been on his second cruise, the Eastern, correct?

I probably could get him to show up here if you wanted. I talk to him on the phone about every other week. Not sure if I can convince them to sail with us though.

We were with him and his family for 3 nights prior to the repo and then 15 days on the repo. It was a great 2 1/2 weeks.

Devilish Delight
Monster Mash Bash

Good one's Dencord 7 Brenda :thumbsup2 Here's mine:

Castaway Cruisers
Let the Pillaging Begin
Pillaging Pirates
or my personal favorite...
"Serenity Now!!!!"

Sunshine Brenda, thanks for adding me to our "Who's Going" page. Can you please edit my DISname though. It should be: cntkg1. :wizard: Thanks!

Castaway Cruisers
Let the Pillaging Begin
Pillaging Pirates
"Serenity Now!!!!"

Sunshine Brenda, thanks for adding me to our "Who's Going" page. Can you please edit my DISname though. It should be: cntkg1. :wizard: Thanks!
Nancy outdid herself again :hug:
Vote for "Serenity Now"...Favorite Seinfeld show :thumbsup2

Walt and Di :cool1:
Room 2063 (SPH's were taken) :scared1:
Early Dining

Castaway Cruisers
Let the Pillaging Begin
Pillaging Pirates
"Serenity Now!!!!"

Oh, I like "Serernity Now", too. And already it looks like that is off to a good start. Let's see what else we get.

It also looks like we will have to differentiate between the two "Brendas". I will gladly be known as "Sunshine Brenda". Brenda, what would you like to be known as for this thread?

And, Nancy, I will change your DISname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter