10 Year Vow Renewal - 3/8/14

You look stunning!!! Your dress is beautiful and you look fantastic!! I am looking forward to reading the rest of your report! DH and I would like to do a vow renewal too so your story is very inpsirational for me. All the best as you plan the next few days before you head down to WDW pixiedust:

Thanks so much, Krazy4crusing! It is getting so close. My best advice is start saving as far in advance as you can. Even $20 a week into an account will help. I told my husband that as soon as we get back I am starting a fund for our 20th!

5 days til we leave!

Carolyn Allen's has my dress and they are all set. I need to figure out tips today and get to the bank. I bought cards off Etsy that says, "Thanks for being a part of our wedding" so I can hand them that instead of cash directly.

Has anyone ever sent a gift card to their planner? Mine, Ashton Murray, has been wonderful and I would like to send her something.

Just need to start packing, confirm with the officiant and Janet M. about make up, and pray for no snow! We are suppose to be getting 6-10 inches on Monday plus freezing rain, so that takes away a day I needed to run errands.

Being a church musician, Wednesday is crazy with Ash Wednesday services and it is also the day before my school's spring break - wonder what I should teach that day?

Soooo excited to get to spend some quality time with my husband and our newest addition!

5 days til we leave!

Carolyn Allen's has my dress and they are all set. I need to figure out tips today and get to the bank. I bought cards off Etsy that says, "Thanks for being a part of our wedding" so I can hand them that instead of cash directly.

Has anyone ever sent a gift card to their planner? Mine, Ashton Murray, has been wonderful and I would like to send her something.

Just need to start packing, confirm with the officiant and Janet M. about make up, and pray for no snow! We are suppose to be getting 6-10 inches on Monday plus freezing rain, so that takes away a day I needed to run errands.

Being a church musician, Wednesday is crazy with Ash Wednesday services and it is also the day before my school's spring break - wonder what I should teach that day?

Soooo excited to get to spend some quality time with my husband and our newest addition!

I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!

Isn't Ashton lovely? She's so helpful and always responds to emails so fast! I'm definitely going to get her a gift...just not sure what yet :)

We are leaving tomorrow! The weather looks amazing - 76 and sunny. Kind of funny because that was the weather on our wedding day. So looking forward to spending time with my husband. I think sometimes life gets in the way and you forget why you got married in the first place.
Through the magic of technology (and my iPhone), I will try to post pictures.

Just thinking about you!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks, KristiLyn! So excited about today. Gonna be at MK until 11am and then return to the hotel for all the madness. I'll try to post some pictures tonight - if I am still awake!

Thanks, KristiLyn! So excited about today. Gonna be at MK until 11am and then return to the hotel for all the madness. I'll try to post some pictures tonight - if I am still awake!

Anxiously waiting to hear how it all went!!! :hyper:

I'm sure you are exhausted!!

We had a blast! The weather was perfect and our photographer was wonderful. When I figure out how to post from the Photobucket app, I will post some pictures. For now - it's bed time!

Thanks!
Her name was Brittany and she was fantastic! I am very glad we added an extra hour of photography because she got some fantastic shots!

Did you add the extra hour before or after the ceremony? I'm definitely adding an hour, but I was thinking before the ceremony to get pics around GF. But I love your monorail pic and I must have one! (saw it on facebook)

We added 15 minutes before. Since our ceremony was at 3pm, we did 2:45-4:45. Honestly, she did not shoot until we started the ceremony, but it worked out because we were too busy talking about details with everyone to notice.

I love that monorail shot also! Brittany took so many amazing pictures that I can't wait to see them! She would let us see some after we would pose.

I promise I will eventually post photos. I am by myself with my 7 month old right now in Florida. Combine that with only 3G access - and nothing is getting uploaded right now. I am hoping to do a day-by-day account on Friday.

You look stunning!!! Your dress is beautiful and you look fantastic!! I am looking forward to reading the rest of your report! DH and I would like to do a vow renewal too so your story is very inpsirational for me. All the best as you plan the next few days before you head down to WDW pixiedust:

I totally missed your post - so sorry.
Thank you for your kind words. We had a blast. I can't wait to share my trip with everyone when I get home :)

Just wanted to say Hi, it was lovely to read about your plans for your vow renewal. We are planning a memories wedding in august so it's really helped me reading your planning journal. I'm glad you had an amazing day, I can't wait to read more about it and of course to see your lovely photos :)

Just wanted to say Hi, it was lovely to read about your plans for your vow renewal. We are planning a memories wedding in august so it's really helped me reading your planning journal. I'm glad you had an amazing day, I can't wait to read more about it and of course to see your lovely photos :)

Thanks! I just got home a couple of hours ago. I hope to do some reporting tonight.
Thanks for following along!

Do you have a pic of your bouquet? I have to turn in my planning kit this month and I'm going back and forth with mine! Can't wait to hear the report!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter