11/13/04 Eastern Cruise only We Did It

Alright!!!!

We have been on DISBoards for awhile and just this morning saw the link to Cruise Meets.

This is great.

Our family (me, DW and DD(4)) will be on the 11/13/04 Magic Eastern and can't wait.

We just came back from a week at WDW and really enjoy what Disney is able to provide.

This will be the first cruise for my DW and DD and the third for me. Previously, I have been twice on the Big Red Boat (back then, I think it was even called Premier Cruise LInes).

We will be celebrating a belated 10th wedding anniversary (it's actually in September) and are looking forward to a wonderful cruise.

We'll keep checking back on these boards and can't wait to go!!!!

(edited for spelling)

"Dad" - Glad you found us...I was also on the Big Red Boat twice!
Looking forward to our cruise and meeting some other DISers onboard.:jester: We cruised with our kids and extended family last New Years - looking forward to a little alone time with DH on this one.

Thanks, Gray,

We're glad to have found everyone as well. It will be a very long 11 months, but well worth it........

cool more people on this cruise. i only meet online 3 on my 7/31/03 cruise. this is going to be a much better cruise

KYCruiseCrazy - John & Susan and DD 8

disneydreamer1970 - along with DH, DS13 and DD (week before 4th birthday) my parents and my aunt and uncle!!!!!

disneydreamer1970's aunt and uncle!

Cruisingmama and DH - I am Disneydreamer1970's Dmom!!

feenie and DH - 30th B-day cruise

Hannosmom - and DH, DD 21, and my sister - 32nd wedding anniversary

GrayFal - and DH - in celebration of my 50th year!

CarnotaurDad - and DW and DD(4)) - 10th wedding anniversary

The list keeps growing!:jester:!

edited to add - KY guy....would you consider copying and pasting this list into your first post at the start of this thread...this way, you could update it as we go along but it will always be "on top"?

keep up the great work GrayFal ::yes:: i hope this helps getting other who are going on this special cruise

:bounce: I'm going too!!!!
W/ DD and DM
DS (Favorite-Auntie)
DN 3
DD 4
DD 6
(ages at time of cruise)
:grouphug:

Wow, more people! This is great.

Did anyone watch the DCL special on the Travel Channel this week? It was a rerun but it's still exciting to watch.

I see my sister (WDWDCLFAN) has already found this thread! I was just on the Magic 11/29/03 Eastern and had a blast. We rebooked on board! Should be interesting with three little Disney Princesses in tow, I will love every minute of it! This past cruise I met some great DISers and I am sure this cruise will be the same. Next November seems so FAR away.....:(

Will have KY add the sisters to our list.....I emailed Penny to consider adding a 'directory' or list to her first post so people can find thier trips...she says she received another email with a similar suggestion and will add a feature to make 'finding' our shipmates easier.

CarnotaurDad

I grew up in Melrose, where WDWDCLFAN now lives, but now I live in Dracut, right next to Lowell and NH. Looks like quite a lively bunch we have going on 11/13/04!!:D

SORRY, THIS IS FAVORITE AUNTIE ON WDWDCLFAN'S COMPUTER!!

LETS KEEP UP THE GREAT list of people on this cruise. as the cruise gets closer we need to figure a place to meet. we always arive at the port at 9:45 am and wait on the street til they let us in then i drop off the family and park the car. we can try to meet as many as we can at this time. and we can set up some meeting times if anyone wants to. we need our ressies for palos. hope to see ya'll there.:wave: ::yes::

We definitely have a lively bunch!!!!!

My DW's family is from Hamilton/Wenham (love that Clam Box in Ipswich) and my family lives near Sturbridge......

KY,

How long do you usually wait when you show up around 9:45 AM?

Counting down the days..........

we only have to wait til 10:00 maybe 10:10 til i can drop off the family and park the car. then we begain our fun. i hope to meet a few of the DISers before we get on the MAGIC. ill buy and wear the "lime green" DISboard Tshirt. Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone had a great holiday!!
Just think.... Only a few more days and we won't have to wait untill "next" year to our cruise!!:smooth:

feenie you are right.only a few more days til then and we can look towrds the less then 300 days woohoo. Merry Christmas Everyone and God Bless

Originally posted by GrayFal
LOL Tag Fairy:jester:....thanks so much! I REALLY am glad that KY got his as well....this is so unexpected but thanks!

I had to laugh at my tags.....couldn't remember the second one..... but when I checked back, I remembered!

Room Service Menu - Beware, I am studying you.

Happy Holidays :wave2: to all....

Congrats KY John....and thanks for taking me along for the ride!

i guess your welcome grayfal. all i did was wish. and the pixie dust was a flowing. cant wait to meet everyone. i hope that there are more going on this cruise.

Greetings, All!

We are booked for our first cruise, 11/13/04! We were to celebrate our wedding anniversary, but sadly, my DH passed away this July.

My four dd's (3, 6, 10 12 at time of cruise) decided they wanted to keep our plans as Daddy would have wanted. So.... we'll be sailing our first cruise in the Roy Disney Suite!!

Thanks to GrayFal for pm'ing me and alerting me to this thread. We were on Marco Island, FL for Thanksgiving, then went to Disney for the week after. Then it was rushing to ready for the holiday, which were little more than bearable this year.

I wish you all a peaceful new year and look forward to getting to know you and finally meeting you in less than a year!! OH.. we will be spending time at WDW before we set sail. The specific plan isn't made yet, but we will be there! (Have to get our $$ out of the passes, 'ya know! ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter