11/14/09 - Special Western - 2 CC stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't believe it, you young girls, but there *IS* life after 40! And it's darn nice too, lol.

Amen to that. So far, my most enjoyable decade has been my 40s, although the 50s are looking pretty darn good, too.

Lots of birthday's on this cruise...What a wonderful way to spend your birthday! I am hoping to be on a cruise for my 40th in a few years...maybe on the Dream? Will have to see.

Got some of my magnets printed and laminated today..no packing yet. maybe this week.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Good night!

Welcome to all the new cruisers! And Hooray for all of those who have received an upgrade!

Well I haven't gotten my documents yet and now I am a bit worried. My TA is on vacation until Tuesday (I was hoping the person covering her was going to send them but I guess not :sad2:). The issue is that I am traveling for business this week and when they finally come my DH doesn't know (or want to know) the details to make sure everything is OK. I guess on the positive note I will hopefully have something else to look forward to besides a dirty house from all the "boys" being alone for 4 days.

To the beardens - AJ just sent a e-mail to Alex to introduce himself.

Hi! I have an 8 year old DS who would love to email with friends and get to know each other before the cruise. PM me if your son would be interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter