11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he would walk around in all of his glory, but.... If you don't ask its an automatic no. I have threatened to get him a paddle to carry around so that we can follow him, but if Beale street is any example, we might have to direct him around. :scared:

Bobby, the shipwreck museum is really good. when you go upstairs there is a door to the outside and there is a observation tower up there. Lots of steps to climb but once your there it is an awesome view of the area and the ship. Take the camera with you.

Kathy

Thanks Kathy, we plan on doing that. My wife wants to shop...

I'm busy getting the next thread ready. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic ... The radical reconstruction of the South after the Civil War was neither radical nor a reconstruction. Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter