11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Rednecks Computer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The monitor is up on blocks.

2. Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them.

3. The six front keys have rotted out.

4. The extra RAM slots have Dodge Truck parts stored in them.

5. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.

6. The password is BUBBA.

7. There's a gun rack mounted on the CPU.

8. There's a beer in the CD-ROM drive.

9. The keyboard is camouflaged.

10. The Mouse is referred to as a 'Critter'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do feel better and if you're referring to the running track? It says again and I was never there for a run the first time. I run to Plutos Dog House, I run to scoops, I run to Signals I even run for a nice spot to lay down on deck 4 but as for uh...running-running....please send me a post card, dear.

So then you found that picture on a postcard in the gift shop????!!!!:confused3

And I only asked if I'd see you there -- not if you'd be running there. You poor guy, you better go home and lie down with an ice-cold beverage....:rotfl: :rotfl:

be careful wife....I have ALL the photos here.....this should stop Katie from squawkin.... and scare most of the radisson party guests half to death. (yeah, this is the radisson hot tub---they allow mutts)
PB230016.jpg

This is a personal favorite!!

Why are redneck murder mysteries so hard to solve?

Because, The DNA is all the same and there are no dental records.

Ok last one for picking on Verna and Elmer today

You might be a redneck if...

You've ever lost a tooth opening a beer bottle.

A Rednecks Computer

6. The password is BUBBA.

---------------------------------------
Bob?? That explains so much!!!!!:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

one more for the irrelevant cruise pic collection. (the booze and our friend behind the counter are hardly irrelevant but it still goes in)
PB290583.jpg

A man entered a pet shop, wanting to buy a parrot. The shop owner pointed out three identical parrots on a perch and said, "The parrot to the left costs 500 dollars."

"Why does that parrot cost so much?" the man wondered.

The owner replied, "Well, it knows how to use a computer."

The man asked about the next parrot on the perch.

"That one costs 1,000 dollars because it can do everything the other parrot can do, plus it knows how to use the UNIX operating system." Naturally, the startled customer asked about the third parrot.

"That one costs 2,000 dollars."

"And what does that one do?" the man asked.

The owner replied, "To be honest, I've never seen him do a thing, but the other two call him boss!"

Ok last one for picking on Verna and Elmer today

You might be a redneck if...

You've ever lost a tooth opening a beer bottle.

But that could also be for anyone who went to a college party....:rotfl:

What the heck??? We get to 250 and Kathy's nowhere to be found?

I mean really ... what up wit dat???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter