11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his beautiful, blond, female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox.

She opened it, looked inside, slammed it shut, and stormed back into her house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox, again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came again. She marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions, the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps telling me I've got mail!"

c'mon....pictures, pictures from everyone....
Hi Tonya! This ones for you!
PB260376.jpg

Kathy I need a Nana count please for thread 6 ....

I am here, just thought i 'd see if you'd carry through to the bottom of the page!!!

No more jokes today.

No please ne begging, I just cant post any more jokes.
I must keep my word.

Please , stop the applause, its shaking the RV.

Back to count the last 2 pages of nanas and will post the total for shell to add to page one of #7

Kathy

AHOY THERE, ME BFF-NV!!!

How's thing's with the MIL??popcorn::

AHOY THERE, ME BFF- IL

Yesterday she fell trying to clean the puddle under the backyard table. She hurt her neck and finger. This is a puddle that forms everyday due to the sprinklers. I asked why she would try to clean it up since it's just going to be there again tomorrow and she said because it just bothers her.

Oh and she has been lying to my FIL about the amount of money she has lost and I think she has actually convienced herself that she has lost less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter