11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening All,
Well today I have my 6 month check-up at the Doctor's and my Glucose test. That test is terrible:eek: !!! Now my visits are every 2 weeks!! I ran to the Mall right after to exchange Ds Easter outfit because it was too small. My in-laws came and watched DS and ofcourse they were telling me that I have such an angel:angel: :angel: !! Well going to fill out my 10 page packet from the Doctor's to Pre-register for the hospital. Have a good night!!

Hi Lorna
Hi Wendy
Hi Kathy
Hi Bob
Hi Dawn
Hi Mel
Hi Shell
Hello Everybody else who I forgot to list!!!

Gosh having a baby sounds like a pain...I'll stick to having doggies:dogdance:

:woohoo: :woohoo: Just booked my room at the Radisson :woohoo: :woohoo:

Evening all:

Hello Wendy, Linda, Lynn, Shell, Jeff, Greg and Marie....again if I missed anyone hello to you also oh yeah Hello Bob....sorry I did almost forget you;)

Denise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hello Pat! I always get forgotten! Why oh why!? I know, you found out that I might not be going with you all!
Pat

Evening all:

Oh Pat, I'm sorry....but my brain is usually fried by the time I get home from work.....but you have to come along.......please....!!!!I will say hello to you every nite if you promise....I'm even sure Shell will post your picture again...:rotfl:

Nothing else going on here.....

Lynn: glad everything went well at doctors...
It was horrible here last night...I went to let Jack out he took 2 steps out the door and came back in the house...the winds were blowing, the snow when I opended the door came flying in the house...I had snow in my kitchen and it was just down right cold, windy and nasty out.....today was sunny but still very cold......oh where oh where is that spring weather???

Hello to all the nanaheads.......

have a good evening
denise

Hi nanas, Just wanted to say good night. Stayed in today. It is freezing out. I think the low is like 6 tonight. Now tomorrow night and Friday we are in for a s*** storm. 6-10 inches:scared1: TTYL

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to drop in and say hi. DD has been sick but back to school today for her 1st full day this week :teacher: !! Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well it is a VERY windy day here in NY and VERY cold. We are suppose to have a wintery mix tonight that will change to all ice by the morning. Oh, what fun!!! Today I have to get afew things done around the house. That is all that is going in here. Well let me go before DS brings every toy he has into the computer room!! Have a good day!!

lvstitch: Yes, pets are easier but all your pain and suffering is worth it when they hand you your little one for the 1st time.

Pat: You are not coming on the cruise??? Is everything okay??

Denise: I can't wait for Spring either!!!

Good Morning Everyone:

Kinda chilly here in Atlanta, but not too bad. We are supposed to get some much needed rain this evening and over night.

Hope everyone has a great day and stays safe!

Good morning,

hope everyone is doing good today.

Okie, how is your mom doing?
How is Rick's new job going?

I have to scrap book 2 cruises now, I am so far behind:eek:
I wish Linda was here to help me:goodvibes

I probably wont get to them until tomorrow, we have a glitch in our printer where it only prints one photo at a time. I think it needs to be reset, something must of changed during a power surge or something.
I need to get that fixed before I can get started.

which means I need to have Peter have a look at it:lmao:
Not me.

Keep warm everyone,

we are predicted to hit 80 the next couple of days.:woohoo:

kathy

Believe me, Kathy - I wish I were there too! (My cruise albums all follow the same pattern, pretty much - the itinerary.)

Good Morning, Everybody!

I have to scrap book 2 cruises now, I am so far behind:eek:
I wish Linda was here to help me:goodvibes

kathy

Poor thing! You take so many cruises you can't even keep up with scrapbooking them! Are you looking for sympathy?:lmao:

lvstitch: Yes, pets are easier but all your pain and suffering is worth it when they hand you your little one for the 1st time.

I was gonna say that but you beat me to it! I never minded that glucose drink. As long as it's cold. It's like orange soda. Mmmmm!:rotfl:

Congratulations on your 2 week appointments! You're getting closer!!!

Hey all you Nanas
We may need to cancel our cruise due to personal family reasons. It's not because we don't wish to travel with you all. We are going to try our best to keep our reservations until the last possible second. There just seems to be a dark cloud over our house right now. I do see a ray or two of sunshine peeking through! :goodvibes
Also, Steve's mom isn't having the best of days lately. I think I told you all that she is under Hospice care. Good day, bad day kind of thing. We're just living that situation day to day. We just want to be able to get all of our money back if we have to cancel. We still have a lot of time...things can change here like the FL weather.
Our DD has to cancel her reservations. The father won't let her take mini mutt! He's being such an @&& about things. I feel bad for her. Guess she better get use to this. She's got 18 years of it.

Lynn - glad all is going well for you. Wow, time flies! I can't believe that you are going to the doctor every two weeks now. When is that little girl due? did you get "I'm the Big Brother" shirts yet? Toys r us has some really cute ones. Also ones for I'm the little sister. Bibs and all! I'm sure you know that already! Being the resident shopper and all.

Jeff - I'm hoping all is well your way. I'm so glad that you and Elizabeth had a blast on your daddy and daughter outing. Do you have plans for a return trip to FL? Or is that on the back burner for now. Let me know so we can try and make plans.
You all have a fantastic afternoon.
Pat

Hey all you Nanas
We may need to cancel our cruise due to personal family reasons. It's not because we don't wish to travel with you all. We are going to try our best to keep our reservations until the last possible second. There just seems to be a dark cloud over our house right now. I do see a ray or two of sunshine peeking through! :goodvibes
Also, Steve's mom isn't having the best of days lately. I think I told you all that she is under Hospice care. Good day, bad day kind of thing. We're just living that situation day to day. We just want to be able to get all of our money back if we have to cancel. We still have a lot of time...things can change here like the FL weather.
Our DD has to cancel her reservations. The father won't let her take mini mutt! He's being such an @&& about things. I feel bad for her. Guess she better get use to this. She's got 18 years of it.

Lynn - glad all is going well for you. Wow, time flies! I can't believe that you are going to the doctor every two weeks now. When is that little girl due? did you get "I'm the Big Brother" shirts yet? Toys r us has some really cute ones. Also ones for I'm the little sister. Bibs and all! I'm sure you know that already! Being the resident shopper and all.

Jeff - I'm hoping all is well your way. I'm so glad that you and Elizabeth had a blast on your daddy and daughter outing. Do you have plans for a return trip to FL? Or is that on the back burner for now. Let me know so we can try and make plans.
You all have a fantastic afternoon.
Pat

Pat,
This is for you and your family from us:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: !! Honestly, Pat I never saw a shirt that says Big Brother and a little sister bib. I have to found them. Thanks for telling me!! Our little one is due May 5th.

Good Afternoon:banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well I did not get the best of news just now. My sugar level was slightly high in the glucose test yesterday so now I have to take a Glucose test for 3 hours :scared1: !! I am totally scared because I did not go through this with DS. Well I am going to relax on the sofa. I will talk to you all later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter