11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all:

Yes, I have a snow day....we did get the predicted 12inches...it just stopped snowing a little while ago.
I just came in from shoveling the driveway....wally shovled a path on the deck for jack....I will try and get some pictures and download later on....

Alto the office may open later this morning I honestly dont think I'm even going to venture out....we had garbage pick up today...while I was shoveling and even the trucks were spinning their wheels....forget it....plus one of the roads I have to travel is open "farm land" so I know that is the last road that they clear....

Well have a good day all:
Linda: hope your test goes well.....
Later all
Denise

I was waiting to hear if you got the whole 12 inches, Denise. Post pics ... I'll bet it's something to see

Morning Nanas!

My kids are thrilled. No school again this morning!

The roads are so bad we are putting snow tires on my wifes car this morning. Never before have I purchased snow tires and I've lived in Idaho my whole life!!

This is the snowiest,coldest winter we've had in Idaho for a long time! :scared1: :scared1:

Hope everyone else is surviving this strange weather.

Greg

Morning all:

Yes, I have a snow day....we did get the predicted 12inches...it just stopped snowing a little while ago.
I just came in from shoveling the driveway....wally shovled a path on the deck for jack....I will try and get some pictures and download later on....

Alto the office may open later this morning I honestly dont think I'm even going to venture out....we had garbage pick up today...while I was shoveling and even the trucks were spinning their wheels....forget it....plus one of the roads I have to travel is open "farm land" so I know that is the last road that they clear....

Morning Nanas!

The roads are so bad we are putting snow tires on my wifes car this morning. Never before have I purchased snow tires and I've lived in Idaho my whole life!!

This is the snowiest,coldest winter we've had in Idaho for a long time! :scared1: :scared1:

Greg

Just wanted to let you all know that it is going to be in the 60s tomorrow. I am heading to Tampa on Monday where it should be in the mid-70s the entire week.:rolleyes1

It did rain here last night. Does that count?:rotfl2: (I am SO bad)

Hey Denise! I am doing good, just been very busy lateley.

Lynn, Lynn, Lynn...:sad2: Everyone knows that the Patriots are going to dominate this Sunday!

Sorry, New York has a shot this year!! I am going with the Giants!! Okay look at the Packers game everyone said that Giants were the underdog and look what happen. You never know!!

Good Morning :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well we are in the middle of the ice storm and everything is covered in ICE. The radio was getting the traffic report and most of the roads up here are being shut down because of all the ice and accidents.
Well I am working on my invitations for my Jewelry Party now since DS is taking his nap. If anymore wants to look at the catalog PM and I can send it out to you. I picked out afew nice things for myself;) ;) ;) !!!

Just wanted to let you all know that it is going to be in the 60s tomorrow. I am heading to Tampa on Monday where it should be in the mid-70s the entire week.:rolleyes1

It did rain here last night. Does that count?:rotfl2: (I am SO bad)

Bob,
Thanks for rubbing in your 60 degree temperature. We are in the middle of an ice snow. We are at a high of 20 degree right now!!

Bob,
Thanks for rubbing in your 60 degree temperature. We are in the middle of an ice snow. We are at a high of 20 degree right now!!

Lynn, that's okay. One of my co-workers is SUPPOSED to be flying home from White Plains today. We will see if that happens.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I suspect it may be a few hours till we hear from Melanie!

Hee hee hee!::yes::

You got that right!

Actually I didn't get to sleep in. The boys were up at 6 am as usual. But I didn't shower until about 9:30. :)

It feels weird. I was there for 8 years. I think it'll take time to sink in. I've been busy packing for our trip this morning. And cleaning up because since we were gone last weekend the house had really deteriorated this week!!!

I thought I'd check in but I have to go. I don't want my new "boss" to see me sitting around or he might give me work to do!!:rotfl:

Bob: Thanks Bob...appreciate the weather flash from you:mad: No worries...just hanging out at home....

I wil try and post picutres later....I need my son to help me get them in my file and photobucket.....I am so stupid with this computer stuff....

later
denise

Morning Nanas!

Greg

Greg - I just heard on our local news that Idaho's snow is so bad that they are running out of places to put the snow!:scared1: I'm not quite sure what that means, being a FL girl and all!:confused3
Pat

Hello all:wave2:

Thought I should post Kim is thinking about what drink to have:lmao: :lmao:
and I need to get to 500...

I thought I'd check in but I have to go. I don't want my new "boss" to see me sitting around or he might give me work to do!!:rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Mel, How is it to work for my Fav Photoboy...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Good afternoon, Just wanted to drop by and say hello:) We did not get a foot of snow, atleast not yet. It is snowing again now. We have about 4 inches. No school for the kids. They are out sledding. Well I need to go eat lunch and get Jordyn packed. She is going to snow camp this afternoon. It is about 2 hours from here. Up in the thumb area of Michigan. She is very excited:cool1: It will be quiet around here this weekend. I will try to check in later. It is going to be busy around here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter