12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
goofyforlife said:
O cleaning master tell me of this mythical large horizontal space with nothing on it.....

Tell me how one intends to keep it clear.....

Barbed wire ....cattle prods.....electric shock fencing

:rotfl:

Does Lisa have another title?!!!!

CLEANING MASTER?!!! I bow to your skills!

okay - don't force me to clean out another joke box.....

let's get this next milestone before I have to leave at 4:00 --- 'kay?

MrsMork said:
We have quite a hail storm going on right now! M&M size.

Be careful out there!

We're still getting rain. There were lots of accidents on the road this AM...hope this afternoon's commute isn't too bad.

lillygator said:
Here is my sister's dog Pixie (dust) a couple days before she had her puppy. Keep in mind she is a chihuahua and weighs less than 5 pounds although she looks huge here.

pixie.jpg

Here is the puppy. Pixie has the same star on her head and the "socks".
puppystar.jpg

puppy.jpg

She also has these white markings on her chest. I am surprised he has them too!
hold.jpg

So was she able to have it naturally?!?!

Between the jokes and nonsense posts....guess you guys wish I was busy at work again, right?!!

Questions for anyone still on the boards....

What is the latest that we can send packages down to that warehouse company for them to arrive at the ship on time?

I'm on briefly.....I forgot to tell ya'll that the pirate beads came for OT yesterday! pirate: We are getting SO close! 8 more work days for me! :woohoo: :woohoo: (not that I'm counting :lmao: ).

BuzzBoyMom said:
Not a joke....but some may like this one...

SHAKE IT OFF AND STEP UP!
This parable is told of a farmer who owned an old mule.

The mule fell into the farmer's well. The water wasn't very deep, so the mule could stand on the bottom. The farmer heard the mule praying-or whatever mules do when they fall into wells.

After carefully assessing the situation, the farmer sympathized with the mule, but decided that neither the mule nor the well was worth the trouble of saving. Instead, he called his neighbors together and told them what had happened...and enlisted them to help haul dirt to bury the old mule in the well and put him out of his misery.

Initially, the old mule was hysterical. But as the farmer and his neighbors continued shoveling and the dirt hit his back a thought struck him. It suddenly dawned on him that every time a shovel load of dirt landed on his back he should shake it off and step up. This he did, blow after blow of dirt hitting his back. "Shake it off and step up... shake it off and step up...shake it off and step up" repeated to encourage himself. No matter how painful the blows, or how distressing the situation seemed, the old mule fought panic and just kept right on shaking it off and stepping up. It wasn't long before
the old mule, battered and exhausted, stepped triumphantly over the wall of the well.

What seemed like it would bury him actually helped him, all because of the manner in which he handled his adversity. That's life. If we face our problems and respond to them positively, and refuse to give in to panic, bitterness, or self-pity...the
adversities that come along to bury us usually have within them the very real potential to benefit us. Never be afraid to try something new.

Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

GOD'S MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING!
Thanks Karen, I needed this!

BuzzBoyMom said:
Questions for anyone still on the boards....

What is the latest that we can send packages down to that warehouse company for them to arrive at the ship on time?
Not sure, but I would allow a couple of weeks since it is Christmas shipping time. I am shipping wine, beads and pirate costumes to the resort. I plan to ship about 2 weeks before we arrive and we will be there 5 days so if it takes a bit longer it won't miss us. YIKES! That will mean ship Friday of NEXT WEEK!! Oh my. I better get my t-**** together! :rolleyes:

lbgraves said:
ROFL! DH & I don't talk politics. IDK if that means he agrees with what I say or knows not to dispute it. :confused3 :lmao:

DH and I SHOULDN'T talk politics. :sad2: I will concede that he knows a bit more than I do about world politics, but that is all I will concede to. :teeth:

Three Little Pigs went out to dinner one night. The waiter came and took their drink order.

"I would like a Sprite," said the first little piggy.
"I would like a Coke," said the second little piggy.
"I want beer, lots and lots of beer," said the third little piggy

The drinks were brought out and the waiter took their orders for dinner.

"I want a nice big steak," said the first piggy.
"I would like the salad plate," said the second piggy.
"I want beer, lots and lots of beer," said the third little piggy.

The meals were brought out and a while later the waiter approached the table and asked if the piggy’s would like any dessert.

"I want a banana split," said the first piggy.
"I want a cheesecake," said the second piggy.
"I want beer, lots and lots of beer," exclaimed the third little piggy.

"Pardon me for asking," said the waiter to the third little piggy, “But why have you only ordered beer all evening?"

The third piggy says in an annoyed tone, “Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home, don’t they?!!!!!!!!!”

goofyforlife said:
Three Little Pigs went out to dinner one night. The waiter came and took their drink order.

"I would like a Sprite," said the first little piggy.
"I would like a Coke," said the second little piggy.
"I want beer, lots and lots of beer," said the third little piggy

The drinks were brought out and the waiter took their orders for dinner.

"I want a nice big steak," said the first piggy.
"I would like the salad plate," said the second piggy.
"I want beer, lots and lots of beer," said the third little piggy.

The meals were brought out and a while later the waiter approached the table and asked if the piggy’s would like any dessert.

"I want a banana split," said the first piggy.
"I want a cheesecake," said the second piggy.
"I want beer, lots and lots of beer," exclaimed the third little piggy.

"Pardon me for asking," said the waiter to the third little piggy, “But why have you only ordered beer all evening?"

The third piggy says in an annoyed tone, “Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home, don’t they?!!!!!!!!!”
:lmao: :rotfl2:

(a working teen joke)

A blonde teenager, wanting to earn some
extra money for the summer, decided to hire
herself out as a "handy-woman" and started
canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood.

She went to the front door of the first house,
and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use somebody to
paint my porch," he said, How much will you
charge me?"

The blonde, with a typical blank ditsy look,
quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint,
brushes, and everything she would need was in
the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation,
said to her husband , "Does she realize that
our porch goes ALL the way around the house?"

He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?
The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm
starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes
we've been getting by e-mail lately."

A short time later, the blonde came to the
door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" the startled husband asked.

"Yes," the blonde replied, "....and I even had
paint left over, so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket
for the $50.00 and handed it to her along with a
ten dollar tip.

"And by the way.....," the blonde added, "it's
not a Porch..... it's a Lexus".

A Georgia State Trooper pulled a car over on I-95 about 2 miles south of the Georgia/South Carolina state line. When the Trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a magician and a juggler and he was on his way to Savannah to do a show that night at the Shrine Circus and didn't want to be late..

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling f or him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. The driver told the Trooper that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The Trooper told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his patrol car and asked if he could juggle them.

The juggler stated that he could, so the Trooper got three flares, lit them and handed them to the juggler. While the man was doing his juggling act, a car pulled in behind the patrol car. A drunk, good old boy, from S.C., got out and watched the performance briefly. He then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.

The Trooper observed him doing this and went over to the patrol car, opened the door and asked the drunk what he thought he was doing. The drunk replied, "You might as well take my butt to jail, cause there's no way in hell I can pass that test."

Jhalkias said:
I am so so frustrated, but am beginning to feel like all I do is complain . . .

Thank you to everyone for your kind words, PD, and prayers, and for all of you in tough personal situations, V, slindamood, et. al. you have the same from me.

What is unfair is children have no say in this - a bunch of people with no children, and no regard for the children of their community have made this decision. The future for them is all contained in their own purses.

I start to think that EVERYTHING I am involved in is problems and heartache.

If when I show up at the port, they start telling people "I'm sorry, but we made a mistake and now you cannot cruise" you will know it is me . . .

I have to drown my sorrows tonight . . .

Can you say CHEEEEETAH?

Yeah, tonight we get to go see the Cheetah girls . . .

One extreme to the other.

John1

John, you are doing the best you can for your community and family. Not everyone has the same priorities, but the biggest problem is that many do not think when they vote or voice opinions on things that are not pertinant to their situation.

Enought about that though. Have a ball at the concert! Sophia must be coming out of her skin by now! :goodvibes

WHY MEN AREN'T SECRETARIES...

Husband's note on refrigerator for wife:

Someone from the Gyna Colleges called. They said the Pabst beer is normal. I didn't know you liked beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter