12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0977.jpg

packed?

lillygator said:
I'm not a big poster??!!!
And me??? Look at the posting numbers, Andy. Of course, I am leaving for the airport tomorrow, so my posts will come to a screeching halt soon.

lbgraves said:
I have asked everyone to tell ME in the terminal or leave a message on my room phone so that we will have one master list. I can then get the info out.

thank you Lisa - i just don't want to leave anyone out.

BuzzBoyMom said:
I wonder if this child was at one time a Naked Deck 6 Child!!

Teen accused of nude drive-thru ordering

Advertisement

Yes No
Yes No
Yes No

News Video

COLUMBIA CITY, Ind. (AP) -- A teen accused of ordering from at least three fast food drive-thrus nude faces an indecent exposure charge. David Gatton, 18, of Columbia City, was found in the parking lot of a McDonald's by a sheriff's deputy after police received a call that the teen had been nude when he ordered from his car at the Arby's drive-thru, police said.

"Maybe it was a way to enjoy the last of the warm weather," joked Capt. Brian Anspach of the Columbia City Police Department.

Sgt. Mike Engle of the Whitley County Sheriff's Department passed the car Tuesday night in Columbia City, 20 miles west of Fort Wayne. Engle said he turned around to stop the car and saw that Gatton had driven into the McDonald's lot.

When Engle got to the car, Gatton was putting his clothes back on. Police said Gatton had a clothed male passenger in the car and the pair had been making the stops as part of a joke. Gatton faces a misdemeanor charge.
Oh yeah, a deck 6 kid for sure!

so the loot bags I bought on OT were huge. and the gift item was tiny. we got a similar thing at Target for Halloween and I thought they would be about the same size but not even close.

I find this frustrating. I might have ordered something else because size does matter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter