12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0591.jpg

JORDAN!

tynkerbell said:
I didn't realize FedEx was so much cheaper. :sad2: Our Fed Ex location is no where near my house but I have a post office so close that I've never bothered looking into other ways of shipping. :sad2:
We have a mail store nearby. He checks rates of USPS, Fedex and UPS for me and gets the lowest for me.

Lifeboat test runs. Marco told us that he & his brother like to drive them around racing each other. LOL

072-Lifeboatcheck.jpg

pyramid2000 said:
Angie, Dina is sitting with me now and she wanted to know what the smiley was spelling in your siggy. So then she wanted to see a picture of you, (showed her the one on the site) then she asked who was witting next to you and wanted to know why you were "just sitting there" next to Mickey and Minnie. I told her you were getting your picture taken and she said, " but he his own camera right there!" :rotfl:
That is so cute!! We cannot wait to meet her!

DS with his entry in the Mickey 200. This is one example of the great group that we cruised with last year. DH stopped to do this with DS on the way to drop him at the club. He was to meet me at the theater tour. He didn't have a camera so MissMulan took pictures. Her kids were there too.

033BWilliamshowsoffhiscreation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter