12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Brack can back me up on the correct spelling for the brats in Durham. (And now I see he has already posted!)

Especially after last Sunday! :scared1:

Accident my eyeball!! :mad:

Well since I was home today anyway I went ahead and did the prelim numbers on our taxes and we are getting back about $2800. :woohoo: I went ahead and officially made our reservations for November: 6 nights at POFQ - standard view - 1 day base tickets (we have leftover 5 day tickets) and the dining plan for just over $1700. That means I can pay for the trip and put about $1100 towards our debt. :)

Just felt like sayin' "Hello!" to all of the people that know me! I mean everyone has the right to post,right? I'm going on THIS cruise, right? OK then!

I'm goofyforlife's DIS daughter!:cool1: :cutie: :hippie: :cloud9:

I did a little shopping of my own today. The essentials like microwave popcorn! popcorn:: :lmao: Also the foil, plastic wrap, cleaners, etc, etc. Just like furnishing another house! :eek: Then I got back to reality and dealt with the insurance. :sad2: We have allstate for house and cars so I got a price from my agent, but decided I should shop around. I found same coverage for just a little more than HALF of the allstate price from progressive. I felt bad calling our agent and saying thanks but no thanks, but $500 per year is alot of money to spend just for loyalty. :guilty: Anyway, went with progressive and got everything done online. :thumbsup2

Maybe you should shop around for homeowners and car insurance too!

:banana: :cutie: Hi, again!
This is goofyforlife's DIS daughter!!

REMEMBER: :cool1: :banana: pirate: Pirate's Rule!!!:cool1: :goodvibes pirate:

:banana: :cutie: Hi, again!
This is goofyforlife's DIS daughter!!

REMEMBER: :cool1: :banana: pirate: Pirate's Rule!!!:cool1: :goodvibes pirate:

Hi right back to you!

You all get much snow your way? We did here in Baltimore! Not much horse riding in this stuff is it?

. :woohoo: I went ahead and officially made our reservations for November: 6 nights at POFQ - standard view - 1 day base tickets (we have leftover 5 day tickets) and the dining plan :)

How exciting! :goodvibes With everything you have had to deal with lately, how much fun to have a Disney trip coming up :wizard: I have always wanted to stay at POFQ - with the dining plan, it should be like a cruise without the rock;)

suzanne

Just felt like sayin' "Hello!" to all of the people that know me! I mean everyone has the right to post,right? I'm going on THIS cruise, right? OK then!

I'm goofyforlife's DIS daughter!:cool1: :cutie: :hippie: :cloud9:

Hello, Devon! How is school going?

She's found AIM too...and her friends get on there....

Sure glad we have two computers at home each with their own signal....

Way to go Devon - keep the folks on their toes ;)

do you mean to tell me that mine will no longer be angels anymore in a few more years?

Way to go Devon - keep the folks on their toes ;)

do you mean to tell me that mine will no longer be angels anymore in a few more years?

Remember how you said how the K kids are influencing your kids....It gets worse in 1st grade when they see the same kids 6-7 hours a day.

Well, since you all helped me get thru last year with Mike's graduate school...I just have to share this with you. This morning I tried to call him at work & someone else answered the phone. They told me that DH was in another position until the end of the year and gave me his new number. I figured that he was just filling in for someone. This afternoon a friend showed up at the door to visit and congradulated him. When I asked for what they said for his promotion. Well, that was news to me! So, we don't have to (or get to for now) move for him to be promoted. It is so nice for all of his hard work last year to be recognized. I am very proud of him. :love:

Oh Lisa, that is wonderful news!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: I didn't know there was a possibility that you would have to move. Tell Mike congrats and he deserves it for us.:grouphug:

Well, since you all helped me get thru last year with Mike's graduate school...I just have to share this with you. This morning I tried to call him at work & someone else answered the phone. They told me that DH was in another position until the end of the year and gave me his new number. I figured that he was just filling in for someone. This afternoon a friend showed up at the door to visit and congradulated him. When I asked for what they said for his promotion. Well, that was news to me! So, we don't have to (or get to for now) move for him to be promoted. It is so nice for all of his hard work last year to be recognized. I am very proud of him. :love:

Congratulations Mike :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter